Reviews for Between Heaven and Hell
sanasings chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
Loved the story! Thank you for the little exposition at the end (I'm definitely all for a prologue being added if you feel up to it...just saying...)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
This was amazingly in character!
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
It was great! I hope you'll still post that prologue someday.
Professor Maka chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Really interesting AU, though I was a bit confused about the set up of the world-is kid the head demon? Why is he a demon if death is an angel-that sort of thing.
narutolover45 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
cool story
Rosewater chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Went back to find the first fic but I can't seem to find it... I know I didn't dream up that. Soul even went to Maka's office to drop off something... Hmmm...
Rosewater chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Omg! I absolutely loved it! Read this story at Poisoned Scarlet quite some time ago and it was already awesome, but to discover a conclusion to that so aptly written is a real treat. Thank you for writing this! It's like a whole drama unfolding in my mind. I'm looking forward to the prologue you might add.
TurtleDovesRule chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Nice writing. Very tasteful, even on the lemons.
the6767alexis chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
cool story dude
awesomeasusual chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
YES YE PROLOGUE THING PLEASE THANK YOU !
meckie-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
i honestly read this on my phone,... and i almost didn't finish it...

great story by the way! hope you make more!
great gospel chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was nothing like I expected it to be and exponentially better. I thought I'd happened upon the done-to-death angel/demon story, but you made something so much more from the cliched concept. I like how you mixed the traditional outline with elements from the Soul Eater story, melding them together perfectly. I have no complaints, only all the praise I can muster. I'm looking forward to anything more you have to offer. Well done! One of the best fics I've read in a while.
Anna114 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
it was a great story of forbidden love, and it was nice that you would put lemon in it.

it is probably the sweetest SoMa I have read.

and good idea with the demon and angel theme.
Kaoru97 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was a cute story! I liked its, :)
yona chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is honestly one the best SoMa stories I've read! I loved the whole angel- demon concept, and thouht it went well with the characters and personalities.
This is so good to the point to it can be made into a movie or actual book! If it was I would immedietly read it. Oh, and just in case you wanted to make another chapter to this story, I've got an idea of Maka getting pregnant by Soul and having the first ever Demon and Angel child in history of both of the species. I would really enjoy that and bet so many others would also. Hope you do it, until then.

Yona,