Reviews for Harvest All Your Mocking
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
love it you should do the one with vampire willow
vykk chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
10 years later and still hilarious
applemysteries chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This has got to be the funniest story I have ever read. It was hilarious! And rather intentional or not, I loved how all the characters that were being forced to watch that were dead. Terrific job, I wouldn't object to a sequel!
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
YES, a sequel! More of the humour, can't get enough of the hum-

...did you just betray the sacred Willow/Tara holiness?
AP Especially chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I'm only partway down the page but I want to say this is FUNNY! and to keep it up!
Coyote Fire chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Hey, pretty funny. Wes and Spike are of equally sick minds, love 'em. No matter what happens I love 'em. Anyway, it's a good fic, especially great with sugar, but aren't all things. Happy Writings!
Akasha chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
i seriously couldn't stop laughing throughout the entire thing.
do more! please! its nice when ppl who are actually funny write parodies.
write more!
jilly82bean chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Loved the story. Would it be possible to have the ep Nightmares be parodied?
Perphkt chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
*S* more
ash079 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
haha..."delusional indeed" thats great its spike/willow ish! yay...coolies!
ManyManlyYams chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Woah there. Interesting ending.

Awesome story though. I actually spat soda all over my computer from laughing. That means you deserve praise.

Must go read your other MSTs now. Yay.
buffyfan1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
these stories where tara anya spike wesley and gunn watching old eps of buffy are so funny keep em comming!
sinecure chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Due to the fact that I'm doing a million different little things, and some big things, at once, Witch has been back-burnered. Sorry all.
sinecure chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Well, now that that's over, I have the urge to do another one, lol, funny how that happens. It's like it's all brand new again. And then, in about two days I'll be sick of it, just like the last time, but... I can't help myself. Next episode, The Witch, is about to be parodied. Hopefully it won't take as long as the last one.

And, eventually, I will finish the Faculty... I hope. Or, I'll start a different one. And the other stories are going to be worked on as well. Eventually.

JadeSelena chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
I'm so glad you finally finished this (and that you're still working on the others)! The Tara/ Spike arguments over Willow are hilarious. He riles her up so easily. Tee Hee. LOVE the ending. Not too graphic but enough to have me laughing my ass off. Congrats on another story well done.