Reviews for Harvest All Your Mocking
sinecure chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
All done, and whoo was that a tough one! Someone asked whether I was still going to continue my other parody series with Willow, Spike, Buffy, and Xander. Yes, I do intend to continue it, and I already started on the Faculty... unfortunately, I can't seem to get into it. I've had about 20 pages or so done for about a month and a half.

So many of my stories need so much work, and I'm trying to update my webpages, and... *sigh* now I'm complaining. But, yeah, eventually everything will be updated, I just don't know when. Sorry.

Thanks for the reviews, and keep reading!
KelleBelle1981 chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
LMAO! Please update this soon. I nearly died at Spike's reaction to Harmony first appearing. That was great. Their comments are hilarious. I can't wait to read more. You should do this will all sorts of different episodes, and the characters can make fun of themselves, or glare when they are being made fun of. Oh fun. Hehe. This is great though, so please update ASAP!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
You are really amazing; I just don't know how you can keep coming up with new ways to mock them. Well, doesn't really matter, I'm just glad that you do.
Buffy-Angelus chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
That's awesome! I loved the W/S parts. Well, not really W/S, but the mention of by Tara. It was really funny. _ I can't wait for the next part! Are you planning on continuing the other parody one where Buffy, Xander, Willow, and Spike MST movies?
Len chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Absolutely smegging brilliant! This is hysterical - and as usual, I love the maybe-not-so-subtle W/S you've injected into it. This is great - when do we get the next part?

~Len