Reviews for Confessions of a Male Gardevoir
pufflemayhem2013 chapter 1 . 1/28
Epic! I love it and this is the first time I've read it through full!
Dream of Californication chapter 1 . 1/6
Saw that comin', at the end... Fuck, I think I may be crying. This shit hit close to home, ya know? Kudos, wondrous author. You sure can write a touching fiction.
AuraWielder chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Wow. This is pretty awesome. It really plays around with the conventional gender stereotypes of Pokemon (male Gardevoir, female Machoke) and illustrates it as a real issue. The ending was really heartwarming too. Great job, and I'm sure my female Tyranitar would be proud.
AwesomelyEpical chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wow. That was pretty good. Funny how all Garland's friends were Poison type, though...Maybe because they smell so bad, no-one wants to go near them? Eh...
So if you haven't noticed, I'm checking out other fanfics on your profile. Because I'm bored.
Friggin epic bro chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Loved it keep making FFs k? :) K thanks bai
Mr. Grool chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Well, that was pretty good! Gardevior is my favorite Pokemon, so it's nice to see a story about it that isn't mainly about a human/Pokemon relationship, and the ending was both funny and heartwarming. By the way, congratulations on getting this story on the Pokeawards! I must say, it would be even more awesome if you combined "Toxic Love" with this story! Great job, as usual Chibi.
barber477 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
good story, I really like it! :)
ShyKneeStardust chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is beautiful- I love the theme, the message, had appropriate humour and the twist in the end was spectacular! I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
i died reading this!
ha chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
hahahahaha
yo chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
me gusto mucho tu historia
Puttylol chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hey! I check out your story and it's so funny! INSTANT FAVE!
GASPPP! THERE'S A FEMALE MACHOKE IN MY STORY TOO!

Haha xD I feel bad for Gardland... Being stuck looking like one of the feminine Pokemon ever.

Anyways great story! I'm glad you told me about it!
Twilight- The Moon Spirit chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Well this was kinda painful to read but it was quite nice. His life is kinda suckish but that makes me like him more xD
Manic73 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow you are great writer you had amazing grammar you kept it interesting and you kept it true to the games nice work.
Makaidos chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Okay... just, wow. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be, but that was one of the sweetest things I've ever read. I just feel bad for him, and I kinda wanna give him a hug. Love it!