Reviews for 24 Hours
anonymous chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
a little over 2 years later and i came across this story! so beautiful! i only stopped reading it to sleep! i hope you are continuing to write! :)
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I'm so happy you wrote this because after princess diaries 2 I've been dying for something like this
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Very hot I love this chapter so much!
zuka4one chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
Guest chapter 25 . 5/22/2014
Whoa, no way, good luck clarisse and joe
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
I read the first ten chapters till four a.m last night. And by that time I was disturbingly aroused, excited, confused, and thoroughly entertained.

Thank you.

I've always had a special soft spot for these two.
zuka4one chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Awesome! Keep it comin!
Nicole20 chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
This story really good. Keep writing I want to know more!
zuka4one chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Certain they do. I wonder what they did to to Rupert. Will clarisse find out?
zuka4one chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Mia is a smart woman. She'll know how to handle it. Great job.
zuka4one chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
Awesome. I've always been curious about Rupert too. There are many different versions of him on the sight but I think this comes to a close accurate portrait. Keep it coming the series is awesome!
bluegirl-783 chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
Sorry, not signed in but I just had to say that this chapter was great- and Mia...that girl! :) As usual, you have written an excellent and romantic chapter- definitely well worth the wait! Great job- now onto the 'other' story
bluegirl-783 chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Definitely worth the wait! What an awesome chapter and all the twists and was incredible! Well done- and definitely can't wait to read more...also, liked the term of Clarisse as Joe's 'girlfriend'- too cute! :)
BrittanyLS chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
I love these two together!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
Another great chapter... and Joseph being jealous was so adorable! Always glad to read- the wait makes it worthwhile!