Reviews for 24 Hours
zuka4one chapter 24 . 4/3
Awesome! Keep it comin!
Nicole20 chapter 24 . 4/2
This story really good. Keep writing I want to know more!
zuka4one chapter 23 . 2/15
Certain they do. I wonder what they did to to Rupert. Will clarisse find out?
zuka4one chapter 22 . 1/4
Mia is a smart woman. She'll know how to handle it. Great job.
zuka4one chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
Awesome. I've always been curious about Rupert too. There are many different versions of him on the sight but I think this comes to a close accurate portrait. Keep it coming the series is awesome!
bluegirl-783 chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
Hi
Sorry, not signed in but I just had to say that this chapter was great- and Mia...that girl! :) As usual, you have written an excellent and romantic chapter- definitely well worth the wait! Great job- now onto the 'other' story
bluegirl-783 chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Hi
Definitely worth the wait! What an awesome chapter and all the twists and turns...it was incredible! Well done- and definitely can't wait to read more...also, liked the term of Clarisse as Joe's 'girlfriend'- too cute! :)
BrittanyLS chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
I love these two together!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
Hey
Another great chapter... and Joseph being jealous was so adorable! Always glad to read- the wait makes it worthwhile!
bluegirl-783
Ressam chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
It was perfect and I'm very happy for the new chapter. I think Joseph's jealousy is cute but i really want to see some of Clarisse's jealousy for Joseph in the new coming chapters.
BrittanyLS chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
She owes Vanessa a lot of lace!

Beautiful and very sexy!
adda edwards chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
This a fantastically sexy chapter! I love how you compare their loving to the electricity of the storm. Perfect!
bluegirl-783 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Awww... FINALLY! He's said it! About time, Joe! Now, off to read the other version... hee, hee :)
Guest chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I loved this chapter! I can't believe Joe did that for Clarrisse, shows he loves her a lot. Keep writing!
fictional girl chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Ugh! So good! Always so amazing. Great chapter!