Reviews for The Peacock Part II: Wisteria
erumaren-ainulindale chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
Have I said enough that this is the most amazing fanfiction I've ever read? CUZ IT IS. Holy shit. You characterize them perfectly, your writing style is incomparable, and you mesh the existing characters with original ones and new situations perfectly. Kudos, man! Wish I could give you a gold medal!
The Ink Peacock chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
So, I just left a review for the last chapter and auto correct was mean... *Mendalo* I swear I know your character's names...
The Ink Peacock chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
Hozukimaru is perfect! I love him and Ikkaku's friendship! I'm also sad yet happy that Modelo has removed himself from Yumichika. I hope good things will follow but knowing you it's going to be a bumpy ride! ;-)
Starlight Lion chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
Aw, poor Mendalo! Now I just want him to find someone else... and not be bad. Always, always, don't be a secret douchenozzle.
The Kujaku chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Thank you for your review, Heaven's Eagle! Yes, I like Mendalo, too! I hope you will continue to read and find enjoyment in the story. Once again, thank you very much.
Starlight Lion chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
Flux fucking damn it, I pray that Mandelo does not turn out to be a bad guy. I like him, I want him to be a good guy...! Damn it. Curse you for making me attached to these characters! Well, more attached than I was... Well, to Feathers... and Ruri'iro Kujaku... Ah, I give in. You've won victory this time.
Klaanvdia chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Wow... I mean wow, oh my god. The development of everything between them is just... I'm literally speechless, good job Kujaku.
Happy Writing.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
love it! as always wonderful.
could the peacock and yumi be on the road to repairing their rocky relationship? or at least somewhat repairing it. ah but their pride gets in the way.
i am really loving your depiction of hoozukimaru and ikkaku's relationship as well.
can't wait for part 3!
ShirahimeSenpai chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Aww... I can't wait until part three! Thanks for the interlude!

I want Ruri'Iro Kujaku and Yumichika to get along again so badly, but I know it's not that easy. I hope in the end everything works out for them.
bm313 chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Kujaku, thank you for such long explanation.
I honestly can’t wait for the heart-wrenching beginning of Part III, especially that you mentioned the happy ending :)
Shandar chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
Another great chapter. I am waiting to find out more about what captains Ukitaki and Shunshi(sp?) were talking about. I know it goes against canon, but I hope your story will ultimately allow Ikkaku and Zaraki to find out about Ruri'iro's true power. Yumichika is may favorite Bleach character...I find his story so much more sad than the wishiwashi Hinimori or most of the others.
The Kujaku chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
lol! Oh my goodness, everyone is lamenting the deteriorating relationship between Yumichika and Ruri'iro Kujaku! I can take comfort in knowing that I successfully portrayed their relationship as very strained, which is how I view it from canon. And I know everyone is anxious to see what happens between Yumichika and Ikkaku. It's all coming . . . rest assured. There will be one more chapter to this segment, then part III starts; and as Phireye says, that's all past canon and onto my own fanciful ideas. But I should probably warn you all up front . . . the beginning of part III is heart-wrenching. It then moves to tragedy. But it ends in resolution, and I don't believe in sad endings, so dear readers, don't be discouraged! And thank you all so very much for continuing to slog through this very, very long story!
Phireye chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Well...now that we've passed canon...

Can we see their relationship improve? Please? Please?

And lol, Senbonzakura knows part of his abilities now. Wonder if he'll tell Byakuya, and what Byakuya might do about that. Hopefully it might give Yumi the wake up call he needs...idk force him to transfer over or something?

Gosh...it's so twisted their relationship, so deep and emotional, but so beautiful and horrid...
cellaria chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
oh updated i see! i finished what was there weeks ago lol i have enjoyed most of this part II as well you really are a good writer! not sure how i feel about some of it but they're obviously in love with each other & it still has a chance for everything to turn out well lol their battle i think was interesting but not quite what i expected. i think i expected more resolve to their conflicts.. not everything of course but more of an understanding/new start. imo if their relationship is going to improve which i definitely think it should.. yumi really needs to admit he was in the wrong. ruri'iro isn't totally without fault but their conflict & relationship totally deteriorating is mainly due to yumi's selfish choices & him not trying to understand & not often caring how ruri'iro feels at all. even if ikkaku is yumi's first priority ruri should at least be second not last lol. he is his responsibility & should be taken care of etc & i hope he realizes that & makes amends soon! oh & it's sode no shirayuki*
LibraScales chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
That was an engaging chapter, I can't wait to know what happens next. I wish Yumichika would have realized that Ruri'iro loves him and wants to be wanted and needed. I'm starting to dislike Yumichika, but he was smart in goading the proud peacock. I like how this story is going!