Reviews for Kid Icarus: Reign of Random
Light Foot 11 chapter 10 . 3/10
Its totally stupidly hilarious
cant wait for next chapter
And there goes the fucking 4th wall. Too chaotic man.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
awsome
Angel Face chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
LOLOLOLOL!
BTW, if ya need an OC, here's one:

My OC
Nickname-Klaw King
Species-Angel
LvD Team-Light
Allies-Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena, Light fighters, and medusa (He is trying to bring them back together again.)
Enemies-Hades, Chaos Kin, and pretty much all other villains.
Weapon-Super-Rare Cancer Claws with 4 stars ranged and 7 stars melee. Modifiers: speed 5 meelee 10 range 2 homing 7
Powers-Uses magic to levitate all the time, and able to shoot a massive SHOOP DA WHOOP!
Appearance-Tan skin, brown eyes, and wears a silver tunic with red accents, and the cancer zodiac symbol on the back, as well as a silver laurel crown with a red gem embedded in it, and silver sandals with a similar red gem. He also has one silver wing and one gold wing.
Personality-Kind of lazy, very fast and rushed, not the best at making desisions and not a very good leader most of the time, and EXTREMELY brave!
Backstory-He was born during the war in KI:U with a zodiac symbol of Taurus, and thus that drove him on to be strong after his family got killed by an orne, which he ran from, when he discovered his power, which is he could turn into his 'zodiac form' which was a bull, and he outran the orne, but he got to watch the other elephant (medusa) sprint, and ended up getting crushed after he tried to attack her, only making her madder. When he died, his spirit went up to skyworld and he was reincarnated as the angel that he is now, and now serves under pit in palutena's army.
When he was reincarnated, his zodiac symbol became cancer, because he was reincarnated then. His look is in hopes of regaining his previous zodiac symbol, but since his new zodiac form can climb up walls and move pretty fast, he's still happy! Nowadays, he participates in the LvD tourney as a very powerful light fighter with a weapon that has the highest melee power of ALL EXISTING WEAPONS!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
more chappes
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
funny chappe
CirciFox81314 chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
I'm happy you updated this again. I love and laugh at the Randomness of this story.
SapphireLucario chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Hi Gnat! It's Sapphire. I'm just being lazy logging in and well... My computer broke down on me (Or the charger. Or something...) so I'm stuck with my 3DS. Anyway, I've been reading your fic for awhile now and I'd really like to say I'm enjoying where it's going right now.
Dark Pit: *Glares* How can you enjoy this if I was killed in Chapter 10?
Sapphire: I wouldn't worry about it. Gnat revived you.
Dark Pit: I-
Sapphire: Dark Pit to earth: You are alive and well.
Dark Pit: Unless Pit dies.
Sapphire: *Nervously looks up at him* Right...
I better stop before I get carried away.
See ya!
Dark Pit: That was my line!
Sapphire: *Ignores him and submits review*
Light Foot 11 chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
the AVENGERS oh my goodness are they going the invinseble IORN MAN or the MIGHTY THOR
Light Foot 11 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I hope no one saw link
9.0 playa chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
...RANDOMNESS...
WildWithin chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Just... What the heck did I just read?
Mario013 chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
It would be awesome if Wreck-It Ralph was in this fanfic. I also think Legolas would be a sweet Avenger... just a thought.
neyney176 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013