Reviews for The Secret Pet
Ayceeeeee chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This is so amazing. Big fan of you, please continue writing this omg! :)
supahjewelz chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
YOU CANT END HEREEEEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
update!
Fanfic fan chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I meant appreciated ( sorry hard to use my phone and so tired didn't get goo sleep last night ) bye
Fanfic fan chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Don't worry to much about gramer or if you wrote 'sigh' or she sighs I don't care ether way I even kinda prefer 'sigh' because she sighs sounds third person to me so don't beet your self up ok thank you for wrighting this as long as I can read and understand it it's fine not like your turning in an esay I mean real pulished books have grammer and spelling errors all the time so don't sweat it ok I would also like to thank you for taking time out of your day to right this fanfic so know you are being apresited
Guest chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I love this fanfic the plot is just great please update can't wait
MistressReveina chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
First, don't put "sigh" (actually you wrote sight), write out "she sighed". It makes your story not look professional.

Does she live an apartment complex? First, you can have pets in an apartment complex. It doesn't matter if someone is allergic to pets.

I noticed a trend in lack of punctuation when it comes to your dialogue like here:

I've told you before; there are people living here who is allergic to fur" she said in a mild voice.

Correct way:

I've told you before, there are people living here who is allergic to fur," she said in a mild voice.

You have to have some sort of punctuation at before the closing quotations. In this case it should have been a comma because the sentence is declarative.

Thoughts should be in italics, not in apostrophes.

Another thing I pick up on is that your sentences are mainly run on. Try reading them out loud so you can see where punctuation is needed.

This:
he had become smarter over the years and she easily forgot things.

Doesn't make any sense. That was a bit confusing.

You did well with describing what Naruko looks like. You didn't use phrases like "she had" before describing. I harp about that a lot when it comes to writing. I do think that there could have been more though.

That is all.

ღYour Mistressღ

Reveina
Sakeena85 chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Awe I was hoping for mord update to this story
NyakoDomi chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
This is just as great as always!

I'm looking forward to see how this will unfold X3

Please finish the next one soon 3
Theia Pallas chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
...-_-...
really. I knew you were a perv Jiraiya but really...
Sasuke, please beat the sh*t out of him.
Theia Pallas chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
So juriya wants to rape naruko? And kabuto/orochimaru wants her too... Well hope Sasuke comes to the rescue again... So cute! But boo cliffy!
the allyson wonderland chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Ewww orochimaru and kabuto is sasuke going to save her? of coruse but when is she going to really meet him? and please update soon!
ellakatt chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
AAARRRGGG! I want next chapter! NOOOW! God you so mean! Wright a cliffy like that! :
Theia Pallas chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Nooooo our naryto is gonna be raped by a shadow! Noooooooooooooooooooo. Hope Sasuke could come to the rescue. If it isn't him...
the allyson wonderland chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
OMG WHO IS IT IS IT SASUKE OR MAYBE ITACHI?!