Reviews for Howl's Moving Castle: In Which Fortune is Embraced
Katvyn chapter 16 . 3/16
Ahhhhh I am so impressed with your ability to stay in the characters of Sophie and Howl, and in keeping with the author's style! I really adore this. I was looking for a fanfic that seemed especially similar to the story, just continuing further with Sophie and Howl's storyline, and I found it in this one! Please please please continue, or I might combust!
marifale chapter 16 . 3/10
Such a great story. I love it that there are people doing a great job in portaying sophie and howl. Escpecially following the style of the book. I absolutely love it. Please let us enjoy more of this utterly playful relationship and captivating story. Lots of love to you.
jayan0706 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
i love this story! I'm such a big fan of Diana Wynne Jones and I'm glad you did a fan fiction on Howl's Moving Castle. I was wondering, have you heard about the book, "The Islands of Chaldea"? Apparently, Miss Jones was nearly done it at the time of her death, but eventually her younger sister, Ursula Jones, completed it for her. It's published now,- I'm on page 76 of reading it, and I was wondering if you had heard. If you haven't, definitely go check it out. It's amazing.
Bella Mattina chapter 16 . 3/20/2014
Oh my goodness please continue this story! Howl's Moving Castle is probably my most favorite book of all time and I feel that you are describing each character perfectly! I wanted to review on all of your chapters, but I could not stop reading your fanfic! The only confusion that I think should be edited is, Sullivan versus Sulliman. You keep changing his name within the chapters. Otherwise, excellent story! Please update as soon as you can!
KrystinaSky chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
Love this! Great job, your characterizations are spot-on!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Its taken me a while to review cos I just keep wanting to read on. This is AMAZING. Best HMC ft I've ever read. U deserve more cred. And u r also a relatively recent updater! Excitement for hoping u will bestow more awesomeness on me. The characters r represented perfectly. And I love how u focus on the thrilling courting chase. That's what Ive been wanting to read and searching for for ages. Bravo my friend.
J Luc Pitard chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Loving this! And Sophie as a cat! Foreshadowing? Of course! The visual imagery of the spells activating- especially during the tea party- is wonderfully written. Also, their romance is coming along swimmingly with Sophie in (almost) complete denial and Howl doing a fine job of understanding "those Hatter women" so he's trying to wear down her stubbornness. Makes for a very good read and I'm looking forward to more.
Loli-otaku chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Let ne just say this is fantastically well written you my friend have a gift. For I have read other stories simply based off the movie and though they were nice little stories you have gone a more risky route by following the book's storyline and I must say your portrayal of Howl, Sophie and eveyone else Iis truly spot on and I have two or the three books
myself so I know what I'm talking about! It honestly feels like this story is a direct continuation for the first book hand written by Ms. Jones herself and that's what makes it so good! You my friend truly have a gift and I'm starting to ramble so all I can say is I will here waiting for the next chapter!
aye-know-hah chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. Hope there's a new chapter coming soon.
MaekoChan chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
Haha, I loved the bit of him turning her into a cat. ;) As well as the interactions between Howl and Sophie. Definitely felt like I was reading the book! Looking forward to your next update!
MaekoChan chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
I'm so glad this story is still alive and kicking! I look forward to the next chapter!
Summer Midnight chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I really really enjoy you story! Please keep updating your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Actually, Sophie has red-gold (strawberry blonde) hair in the books. Otherwise great!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2013