Reviews for It's All His Fault
sunflowerseeds51 chapter 2 . 1/26
I am loving your story a lot of detail and it makes sense I was hoping you update soon not many good crossovers with Sakura in them. Hope you still taking your friends advice and make this story epic. I haven't gotten far but I'd hope to see Sakura and Ichigo meet cause they both have tempers I'd like to see them be friends. Now do your best a keep writing and hope you don't get any writers blocks! :p
beanche chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
In liking your story very much so far. I especially love the placement era she's at in Soul Society. Ahh I hope Aizen doesn't get her with the whole hollowfication experiment. Keep up the great work!
Haru chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
I'm so sorry for what you had to go through, but I must say this Sakura is a very fun one.
Slacker Shasha chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
Please update this fic, I really enjoy the story that I have to read it repeatedly. :(

Will be waiting for your update! :D
Skyrere chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
sweet... I like...
I am beginning to get an idea of what time frame this is set in as well...
I have not watched bleach all the way through yet, nor have I read the manga all the way current.
so this should be entertaining.
Skyrere chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
very nice translation from one universe to the next. :)
Skyrere chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
so far, I like it. I started after your rewrite as I see the notes you have left behind.
and your chastizement of the douchbag at the bottom of this page.
When I give constructive critique, I do so in a non emotional, professional manner...
I certainly hope that should I feel compelled to do so, you take it in the spirit it is given.

A Pathological Artist chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
wahhhhh yay she is going to become a soul reaper !
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
interesting
Plixosm chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
So... does that mean that she's dead? Is she ever going to be able to see Naruto again?
sakuras.horcrux chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Ohhhh I can't wait to see some Yoruichi/Sakura bonding time!
TheBeuReaper chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Kala, I hope you are okay and good luck with your finals too! Honestly, I was a little bit worried about this story since you used to update much more frequently with the original version. But now, I'm gettin' very excited of the plot now, because I like the idea of Sakura gettin' into 2nd division. Her being ninja and all. Your work is impressive as always and keep up with the good work :)
Mira Carnahan chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Finally! I just hope Sakura never ever involve in le hollowfication thinggy with Aizen and de visored. I just want her to stay in Seretei.

Don't you find it's quite cute to have Aizen interested in her? I mean I'm a sucker when it comes to AiSaku though... it's kinda weird.

Oh please update asap.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Ah! You okay Kala-chan!? Great update and I can't wait to see who she deals with while at the academy, well, Realer Academy not Ninja-LMAO:-)
fai chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
very good! i've been reading yours since the previous one. keep posting!