Reviews for Hannon le, mellon-nin
Narylfiel chapter 25 . 12/1/2015
Awesome chapter! And yes, you are correct. Earendil is still alive and sails the skies in his ship of mithril and Elven-glass.
67 chapter 18 . 12/1/2015
DAMN YOU SAURON! Poor elfling! I swear, his life sucks like no other...
T'Challa2002 chapter 32 . 11/3/2015
This is one of the most fantastic lotr story's I have ever read !
Sterling Greenleaf chapter 28 . 12/23/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE TO STOP HERE AND LET OUT MY LAUGHTER I CAN LIKE REALLY HER THE MUSIC AND SEE FARAMIR HAHAHAHAHAHA
andersonjordan525 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Just on the wondering side when you mention Aragorn needing help with Legolas, isn't hobbits supposed to be really short and the elves and men taller?
MeemerTree chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Lol I love how you write the elves and their interactions. My favorite part was Elrond's son's drugging Aragorn. lol that was great! So far I also like how you portray Thranduil
MeemerTree chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
heeheehee lol. I am really really liking this story. Your type of added story reminds me of my sister's writing, that makes it a really comfortable story to read. I am impressed that you have stuck to it till the end. I started writing a fic of my own once but got paranoid about my lack of skill and haven't even finished it yet. I love that you have actual lines from the movies in it because it helps my mind paint the picture of what is going on better and even understand the infliction put to each word. I will try to give you more reviews as I make my way through your chapters so that you can have an idea of what I am thinking as I go. Nevertheless, do not worry yourself if you do not get another review from me sometimes i get too caught up in it and forget, but I will make an effort too pause.
LadyDraxx chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Thos story is so well written and thought out. I absolutely love and have even recommended it to a friendwho doesnt have a fanficrion account. I kove how all of the characters are written and how they stay in character even though it is an au story. I look forward to more of this story and will definitely check out your other stories. You are an amazing author and i found little to no grammar errors.
FluffyUnicorns99 chapter 32 . 10/31/2013
Amazing story, I really loved it!
Allie Danger chapter 32 . 8/20/2013
I cant believe I finish
Allie Danger chapter 25 . 8/20/2013
You're killing us!
But we love you for that
Teddy2104 chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Your story line is great and I really enjoyed reading it.
However, there are a quite a few spelling errors(eg- you spelled Denethor as Denathor in the first few chapters).
I don't mind such tiny errors, but do try be careful.
If you don't mind could you just explain how did Legolas go deaf?
Keep up the good work.

PS- Those commentaries at the end of each chapter are interesting! )
Fantasystardreamer7 chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
This is a great story. Which kind of Elvish are you using, and how much do you know, though? I know a bit of Sindarin, and there are words in here that I recognize, but there are some that I don't, and I'm starting to get confused...
:D
Fantasystardreamer7 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
'get your prissy elf butts moving!'
*falls out of chair laughing*
ROFLOL
Kryst chapter 32 . 2/23/2013
I don't know do you care but I'm still saying it: Oropher were half Vanyan and half Sindarin, also Thranduil and Celeborn are related, they are cousins