Reviews for The Nature of the Beast
kalmaegi chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
*sigh* Kusakabe-san, how can you trust people so easily? Stuttering, almost incompetent guy? Classic disguise.

"He's worse in his younger days" *snort* Now isn't that a understatement.

Poor Dakota. He was cute.

Also, I find this fic unsettling and uncomfortable. Mostly because it doesn't have the same atmosphere as typical KHR verse, more of a canon character dumped into another universe. The USA is practically oozing with its foreign-ness and just how out of place the Skylark is. Practically Twilight Zone man. But otherwise, aside from the magical rainbow flames, box animals and typical Hibari behavior to remind me that yes this is actually KHR then everything's pretty decent on Charlie's side of backwoods America.

In the first few chapters, I almost thought you'd pull a werewolf on me because packs. *snort*
Seere Klein chapter 15 . 1/14/2014

I'm pretty much excited how you would introduce Charlie to the mafia, if ever she would be involved in it XD keep up the good work!
crazyfan17 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Awesome story i actually like the oc that's in the story :)
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
I loved her last thought.
InvisionVision chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
I'm amusing myself with the works of trying to sound like Charlie and trying to play the part of Hibari Kyoya. I didn't know which once sounded worse. Kyoya has to be one character that I would love to toy with in reality. To be frank with you, I indulge, ( does that sound too strange?) myself in reading about a weak Kyoya. :)
InvisionVision chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Ah, the classic sponge bath. How we would all love to give TYL Kyoya one. Of course, I am joking. I'd rather run five miles then do that to a grown man. He has too much pride within himself, that Hibari Kyoya. This character and the minor conflicts shaves off his egotistic pride. Must I say something about that Joey? That man Joey seems suspicious. In your fiction, I guess every new character in this story is suspicous. Must I say another thing before I end this? Yes, I have to. Kyoya is an egotistical ass. He's one person I would actually enjoy seeing beaten down. It would bring me loads of joy. Oh, another thing. Coincidence, my sisters had left to Las Vegas. I may or may have not mentioned it at all. I find it quite amusing. I'll be getting a souvenir. Frankly, I'd rather have a fiction with Hibari Kyoya being pride stripped than a I love Las Vegas shirt.
InvisionVision chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
More about Charlie. I love it, her small talk about her family was a good idea. Although, she seems to not know alot about her own family past. I'm glad there is a sequel to this story. I want to learn more about her. Just so you know, Kusakabe is my favorite minor character, he deserves an award for all the mess and terrible things Kyoya creates. I like this chapter, it shows the development of your OC. That is a good thing. I love to see how writers develop their characters. It adds an interesting pop. :)
InvisionVision chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Really, you amuse me to no end Tide. I have to just laugh at Kyoya. A wolf. Kyoya is not hallucinating. When I first read this, my initial though was...Dakota? I actually wouldn't mind my friend, Charlie to slap him in the face. Haha, serves Kyoya right to sleep on the couch. Well, onto the next chapter...
InvisionVision chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
"In one week, I will be recovered. And when the time comes, I'll bite you to death." I usually do not quote things I read, but this do you say? Intriguing and amusing. I foresaw that he would get overly annoyed by her presence. Charlie is a good match for the stubborn man. And to his weakness, I find most amusing. I wouldn't worry about him. Just smash some more ribs. Lol, of course I was joking. Yes, my sense of otaku humor is very creative yet odd. I have nothing more to day, but kudos to you San. He has no choice, and Charlie, being her I can already see her. Her personality and what heritages makes her, her. I feel like we would be the best of friends. :) I like the weak irritated Hibari. It's a wonderful story or beginning. This is just the tip of the iceberg of their rocky relationship, isn't it? They've got a long way to go before the end may come. You'll have to bare with her Hibari. :)
InvisionVision chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Charlie is an intresting person. I like her, and her past. It seems realistc. Also about the her healing Hibari. Good job, this will be short one. It's 2:00 AM over here. I have finals tomorrow. I'm so bad. Haha, Hibari oh Hibari. I have a feeling his ass might be whipped. Lol, just kidding, maybe... Until tomorrow...
InvisionVision chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Hmm... I like his little adventure. Seems Hibari enough for me to believe, if it was me. I would've gone to the Nevada Airport. It's Hibari though... Lol, I can't wait to see your OC. Your OC this time around is just hilarious. An otaku. I guess I would be a hidden one although not as much as others. Next chappy, then sleep...
InvisionVision chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
What the? A rocket launcher? I honestly don't think they actually allow that in the USA, in Las Vegas... Lol, this a fanfiction after all so who am I to complain. I love the fight scene, I don't think I've read a good fight scene with Hibari in it since...I have no clue. It was great chapter, and honestly. You're very good at describing what makes Hibari agitated and the fear on your OC's they made me smile. Sorry. I apologize if that sounds super creepy. No one writes like this anymore, or updates like this anymore. It's a good fic and a good start. :)
InvisionVision chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I was a fool. I clicked on this fanfic when I first started . I thought it was very...odd of Hibari to be hurt like that. And soon after months and months of reading over-rated bad fanfics with Oc's cussing out their mouths, I come back to this. It's completed I see. It's actually very intriguing. A hurt Hibari. I like that, well now I do. The overused 'I'm Hibari and I'm never gonna be hurt' bugs the crap out of me. I think maybe one of the reasons why I like how you write TYL Hibari is because... you make him human. Amusing as it sounds, he is human. Hibari Kyoya is a human and can die. I don't think that has ever hit anyone's mind. This is a good beginning. It draws in people... not me the first time, well mainly because I'm an idiot. Anyhow, I've got to head onto the next chapter. Oh, the OC seems well enough on her own. Grey eyes as well? That's a new one. I've been blabbering too much. Anyways good job on the prologue, I like the chapter name.
Jane Doe chapter 15 . 4/13/2013
This fic is amazing!

Simply fucking amazing!

I am totally stunned. Your developments are nicely weaved with earlier chapters.

What I really like about this story is that Charlie can take care of herself, really strongwilled and fierce. It's something I seldomly get see in KHR fanfictions and especially in OCs.

I also like your writing style or how you likened Hibari as a predator and the focus on the predators in this plot. It's really intriguing.

I think 'Nature of the Beast' is just the beginning of an exciting adventure.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
Seriously there is something wrong with my mobile device its not letting finish my reviews! Ughhh how aggravating!

Im sorry for these cut off three part reviews LOL but i just wanted to say that I can't wait for Tooth and Nail to progress, I AM SO HYPED to the EXTREME! XD