Reviews for TV show Starfire meets comic book Starfire
Ugh so true
Lady Victoria Diana chapter 1 . 5/2
First of all, great story! I really like your style and (mostly) your assesment of the characters. But I think that New52 Starfire actually has some character development (getting together with Roy, shows of her personal history) later on in the Outlaws series. But I definitly hate her choice of clothing. I mean, everybody knows that comic females are often sexualized (Wonder Woman's outfit) and I hope, but don't believe, that that will change in the future comics and movies. Therefore I can definitly understand your disapointment, but I do hope that it will not put you of comic books and maybe you should give the Outlaws series a try, because (as long as you ignore Starfire's outfit) the characters and storys in themselves are quite interesting.
Kori Raelyn chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Woah... This is amazing! I was always disgusted with the new 52 comic Starfire. I am so glad you created this story; it was so accurate of how the Starfire so many girls looked up to would act if she had seen her comic self. Well done.
Snowgem33 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
All points are good, except; in the beginning of RHatO you're supposed to dislike Jason, Roy AND Starfire just so they can have some actual character development later on. I won't pretend to know much on that "character development" since I've only read the Wikipedia page on RHatO and watched Linkara's "review" of RHatO#1, but from the research I did (AKA IT'SSUPEREFFECTIVE/Faust) that was the writers intent.
(I acknowledge that this was written along time ago, so if you already knew any of this, I apologize for wasting your time.)
JB.BRUTI chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
honestly, i prefer the new 52 starfire. she's a stronger character with more of a plot behind her origin story. admittedly her clothing choice is a bit... slutty but i do like her.
GlraxaystarfireKatnissbluerose chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
well actually it all of starfire comic book that you need to go back in read because your right about one thing's people don't always read between the line when criticism women rape-victim in modern comic book mistaken for fiery -romance that mine need fix after mass up break up or in engagement.

you see I had lot of bad luck relationship and two engagement gotten wrong because I had asshole boyfriend who would use me for the sex booty call in school or annoying me about the wedding Date plan
when I wanted to wait until I find safe-stable job that wouldn't mass -up my SSI Check that much. so I could still have in come in the future incase my parent's dies or something I would have my own money to fall- back on at least support my own family or animals . plus I would really like to find men who believe in GOD And The paranormal bible like I do . plus standby the freedom of all animal and goes against the wrong ones to make me and my children happy.
Smber chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
That was awesome!You captured the characters personalities quite well.
lilkinves chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This was actually really cool, and interesting 0.0 I think you did a very awesome job writing everything, and it seems to hit a bit close to home . That and its not cool that they seem to only make her for men, she was someone I too used to looked up to as a child, I thought she was awesome not a sex object . Hope to read more from you, keep up the good work!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I agree 106% with your assessment of "Red Hood" Koriand'r. Incensed is where my reaction STARTED before dropping swiftly into DISGUSTED. There are gracious plenty other comic-canon heroines and villainesses available for the writers to screw around with if all they want to do is showcase T&A and easy virtue in one package (the rebooted Harley Quinn, anyone?) They should have left Kori alone. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER THAT NEEDED FIXING.

Now ... on to your tale.

- Her cold gaze creeps me out, too.
- HAHA! "Raven stomped on his foot." Good one, girl.
- HAHAHAHAHAHA! "She's probably an evil clone and we should eradicate her immediately." Raven gets the best lines, doesn't she?
- A truly EXCELLENT summation, Starfire! And, yes, it IS for the best.

This goes into Favorites. On to your other tales!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I know at first glance RHatO seems bad but, she turns out to be better.
Galaxyspoon chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Great story. Like you, I've grown up with the cartoon series of Teen Titans and always loved the character Starfire. And when I heard of what happened to her in RHatO, I was really annoyed at how they took a great, compassionate, kind yet badass character like Starfire and turned her into a living sex doll. And I love Starfire's speech to Kori and the explaination that Kori is from Larry's universe. That would explain a lot.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
LOL! You don't like New 52 Starfire? I can't say that I blame you. When she slept with Jason and Roy, telling Roy that "love has nothing to do with it" (Yes, I have both Red Hood and The Outlaws paperbacks) I was like, WTH? Who is this slutty, self centered and unloving woman passing herself off as Starfire?

Star of Airdie wrote a story similar to to yours where all of the TV Titans meet their comic book counterparts. It was a real hoot but for one reason or another she never finished it.
BATpartnerROBIN chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I Loved this fanfiction! I really really hate the So-called New52 Starfire, the cartoon Starfire is way better than her. Kudos to you for writing this fanfic, it made me love the Cartoon Starfire even more.
Dent chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Your story is well written! I understand that at first glance RHatO Kori is a big shock, mostly because she's basically a whole new character, especially in the first issue, but she eventually grows on you and starts to flesh out, despite not being close to what we were used to before. That doesn't mean she's bad, though! And personality wise she isn't very much like you've written her; she only really flirts with Jason and Roy. I believe her costume has changed, too. Otherwise, I find that your teen titans!Starfire was very in character, which is great uwu
irisgoddess chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I think the one in the comics id in her early twenties, which makes her flirting a little wierd. Other than that, good job.