Reviews for Conflicting Interests
Keep going
BrittanaFan41 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
please keep writing !
pierce22 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Yes plz continue. Really enjoying this even though I never watched One Tree Hill...
Jules-Day chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
And the worlds merge together. I liked seeing Rachel talking to Brooke and Quinn talking to Haley. Just the thought of Brooke Davis in a scene with Rachel Berry makes me howl with laughter.
Life-Live-Love-Learn chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
PLZ update soon
nightcuddler chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
This is the first time I have read this story I am new to reading your stories. It's good. amazing how similar the two couples are to each other.. Now I am looking forward to what happens next.
Maggie's Love chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
This chapter was actually a turning point for me. I had no knowledge of One Tree Hill, and because of that I had only skimmed through your previous chapters and never reviewed any of them.

Now it is my plan to go back and re-read this work from the beginning. Since I don't know the other series, I guess I can just consider the others as random characters.

Rachel and Quinn, each encountering their counterparts was a compelling plot device.
BearKat13 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I like it, so please continue )
Someone chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
This is beautifully written and hot... I hope it all ends well for both sets of girls. :)
scarey-kid chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
usually i don't review until the story gets really good and has me waiting for the next chapter. i just finished the first chapter and i truly enjoyed it and can't wait to continue on with this story. thank you for both of my favorite pairings.
pierce22 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Great chapter!
QuinnIsGay chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
i love this!
Jules-Day chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Drama filled chapter!

The faberry make out scene was really hot. How it ended...not so much lol. But I can understand that that's how Rachel would react.

As for Baley...super glad Brooke told Haley about Nathan's plan even though it hurt her really badly. But at least maybe that means a sober Brooke can go comfort her or something?

I used to be a Lucas/Peyton fan until Lucas just bored me to tears and dragged Peyton down with him. Always thought Peyton/Jake were a better match. *shrugs*

Looking forward to the two groups mixing it up together.
AlessanaVargas chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I am really liking this! And you should most certainly continue with it!
anonymous chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I love having both Faberry and Baley together in the same fic. I hope to see more soon.