Reviews for Michael and Marella, A Very Modest Proposal
Sartjd1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Very ingenious and enthralling. My face lit up like a child when Micheal got down on one knee. I found it so beautiful when the character proposed and I love how you can always make simple conversation captivating, like the chatter leading up to the proposal.

Also adored the end of Dom's speech; "May their children take after their mother." Extremely witty. I can say I will definitely look through more of your 'air wolf' stories, as I haven't even heard about the television program you've written this on. Although I doubt the show could match your muse, I'll search into it nonetheless and tell you what I think.

Well done OldSFfan. You've really made my day with this story. You should be very pleased with your wonderful work. Thank you!
Snowingroses chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
OOOHhhh I love this. Nothing depressingly mushy, they just start out talking and bang,he pops the question. I always wanted to see him and her together. yah..
Ms. Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Awww. A very sweet story. I liked Dom's witty toast, it was funny. Looking forward to more stories.
kaidiii chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Nice story:)Well done!
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Very modest...but somehow, very fitting for Michael and Marella...as Hawke's proposal to Cait was in "All in the Family." Wonderfully done...would be interesting to see where you take this. :)

Robert