Reviews for A Night Without Stars
Ms.Sass chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Mmmmmmmmm MUY BIEN!
la historia es excelente! y tan encantador dijo una vez (bueno más bien como todos los días) yo siempre encontrarte
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Omg DarkBrightness that was sooooo good! Zutara forever!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I like this, especially the way you ended it. Nothing about them is definite here, it's just very strong hints, them realizing something that could be but won't be. You captured that forbidden love perfectly.
4getmeknots chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Heartbreaking! :'( I'm rewatching the series right now so this particularly resonated with me...
The Dark Door chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was a nice implied zutara. I am sick of all the fluffy soppy cookie cutter romance stories that this fandom churns out like a machine. This was a nice break and a very good read.
I'mNotGoodAtThis chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Man every time I read a story like this I just want to shake Katara and yell, "STOP BEING SO SELFLESS FOR ONCE. AANG IS FREAKING 12, HE'LL GET OVER IT!" great job on the story.
laicka chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
so beautiful... TT
pretty much what I also think that happen.
I don't care what the other says, I think that Zutara make far more sense than Katang
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Beautifully written. I'm not a Zutarian, by ANY means, but I can tolerate it when it makes sense - or when it's just plain steamy. And this was short and sweet and a good read (: So thanks ;)