Reviews for A star in the overcast sky
Swtmelody637 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was so emotional. I feel it in every word you wrote. To write something so emotional and beautiful is a rare talent. I look forward to reading more stories and hope that you will write more.
Ienne4Puck chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
i right about felt every emotion there is in this story..happy, desperate, angry, surprised, sad, anxious, excited, depressed..just oh my god..you sure know how to make someone be on the edge of their seat. this reminded me so so much of greys anatomy..and i like this better not only coz its rachel and puck, but just the whole story of it and what they've been through and the thought of what could've been..and now i feel like crying..lol..this is definitely beautiful..

and puck is such a dreamboat.. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Great story, well-written, but really depressing. That takes away from the story.
soldier of democracy chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
oh God. I truly love this story. When I understood the GA reference, I was like "please, please, pleaaaase, don't make them end up like Alex and Lizzy" but in fact, that's even better than a happy ending. It fits perfectly. So yeah, that's completely heart-breaking and all but it also allows us to believe that maybe it's not really over and they'll found a way to each other later. Anyway, that's a great story which made me cry, so thanks for writing, you are very talented.
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my god this just put my Alex-Izzy and Puckleberry feels together. It's too much.

I actually cried.

When I read about her seen Santana I instantly thought cancer.

All in all this was beautifully written. I loved everything about it. Even the somewhat sad ending. To me Puck ends up finding her and then we get the happily ever after.
TahliaDiCaprio chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
oh god, I was a sobbing mess through out this whole story. Was not expecting it to end like that! Great story nonetheless. Can't wait to read more of your other stories. xox
JCC chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Holy. That was heavy. Beautiful, but gut-wrenching.
lastseason chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I like to think that after your ending, their story isn't really over, that this was an open ending because there's nothing definitive about it. If they were really made for each other, then they should meet again.

It must've been hard to write about Rachel breaking Noah's heart, after everything he had gone through for her during the story but I think it fit with his life as you portrayed it.

And even if this was a very long oneshot that covered a good portion of Puck's life, it was so thoughtfully crafted that for a reader wasn't hard to follow. You're a very good writer.
azchick81 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh my god, this had me in tears tonight! You did a very good job with this one!
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
i almost regret reading this im crying so much! just kidding;) this was awsome!
ChangaLeena chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
BTW I loved how long this was, and it was very easy to read. Don't change it for anyone, it's perfect! I respect one shot stories that are very long, I skip short ones. So beautiful.
changaleena chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
You killed me with this, tears are everywhere!
meli-fan chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
oh cute terrible angsty story. When I finally realised that this was Izzie and Alex from Grey's all I could think was "please don't make them have the same sad ending" and for a moment I thought she had died, but no, she left. Beautiful story, I love well-written angsty stories (although I prefer them with happy endings). This was breathtakingly good!
anon chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This was beautifully written and you are an amazing writer. However, I'm a hopeless romantic and was praying that it'd be a happy ending. This is still beautiful, and if this is how you wanted it to end then leave it this way. You don't have to listen to people and make a happy ending for them. I'm a sucker for happy endings, and this broke my heart, but i'd never ask that of you. Even with the extremely sad ending, I loved this.