Reviews for Theme 3: Sunrise
Lisianpeia chapter 2 . 1/25
"We seriously need more Jade/Tear on this site!" should be a motto or something!

This was really nice and sweet. I like concering!Jade, he's fun to read

Thank you for sharing it!
Angel Protectress chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
That was great! I really liked that... and I would really like another chapter! Please?
Angel Protectress chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was really cute!
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
At beginning: Why am I reading this? I'm not a Tear/Jade fan...

At end: WOOT! Jade/Tear FTW!

Luke might be jelaous... X3
Annamae Tezuka chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This made me smile a bit, though I don't ship these two. 'Twas still very cute. :)
Eracion317 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
I love this! Im so glad I'm not the only one crazy enough to believe that Jade/Tear can make a great couple! You should definitely continue this :-)
Star's Roaring Blaze chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
OMG! This was a shocking couple. I didn't even know that Tear/Jade even EXISTED. But nevertheless this was BEAST! Continue please!
Presea chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
This is kind of how I would imagine how Jade would say "I love you" to a girl if he did in the game, so I thought this was cute and well written.
lodn-102 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
i saw your videos and i wanted to cry! and this chapter is amazing! 3
Dana1290 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Omg you are such a good writer I always felt bad for Jade thinking he wouldn't end up with anyone sooo why not Tear :) I think it's soo cute :) Love this you rock Update Dana1290
lodn-102 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I totally agree there seriously needs to be more Jade/Tear on this site... yes more indeed 3
LifeEqualsMusic chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh. My. God. Oh my God. OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod OhmyGodOhmyGod. I love I love I love! I mean, you rock so hard. I went on FFN on a whim, and when I saw a new Jade/Tear, I was like AWESOME! Then, and this is my ego talking, I saw that you freaking BASED IT OFF MINE! I was so ridiculously pumped! Okay, so, I'mma stop rambling, because... Yeah... Oh, God, I can't even form sentences now...