Reviews for Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
My favorite so far. I just enjoy Isolation scenarios. heh. Not exactly living off the land but a beach resort beats stranded on desert island any day.
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I do believe you are why I like Christine Chapel. And I love you for that. I love your interpretations of her, and of Kirk and Spock (interpretations, plural not singular because you have a way about writing that makes each story wholly different than the rest). I applaud your lyrical prowess whole-heartedly, especially in the face of another one of your masterpieces.

-UA
angym chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Good as usual. I just had to savor it over a few days
renaid chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was fun and satisfying. A truly clever concept. I also really liked the deep-seated daddy issues identified and dealt with. Thank you!
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Absolutely wonderful, fun, sexy story! I totally enjoy your Kirk/Chapel stories very, very much. Please continue to write them! I always love how they seem to just make each other better. (Although, I can't see how Chapel wouldn't want Kirk after seeing him in sickbay so often...)
louiseb chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh deep joy. Another Djinn Kirk/Chapel story. Have only had time to read the first few pages so far but loving it. I just love the way you see these two and the banter between them works so well. Will post proper review once I've finished (may be tempted to linger and savour over the weekend though...)