Reviews for Remedy
Dragonaia chapter 18 . 6/7/2016
You somehow managed to make Optimus Prime even more epic then he was before. I didn't think that was even possible. I stand in awe.
Supermoi chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
That was a bittersweet ending, but yet very fitting for both characters. It is what shaped them into the mech they were today, and explain the depth of their friendship, more like a father-son relationship. This was a great read. Thank you for sharing!
Supermoi chapter 17 . 10/3/2015
I almost cried. That was so sad... It was a great story!
Supermoi chapter 13 . 10/2/2015
Damn... NOW youmade me cry XD That was a great chapter.
Supermoi chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
Damn... Tanker is a serious nutcase. I really hope he never get his hands on Orion...
Supermoi chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
I was angry at everyone through that entire chapter. Voltlock is an ass and I'll be happy if ratchet never speak to him again after that. And everyone seems to think ratchet had just run off, no one has even thought there MIGHT be something else going on! ARGH! The only one that seems to care is little Orion. Good sparkling, Orion, go get ratchet!
Supermoi chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Darn, I was at the verge of downright crying here :( They CANT take Orion away! They cant! I was kinda liking Vlotlock but now I see he's some part of a dark conspiration surrounding Orion and now ratchet too.
CatMaz chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Aw, this story was super cute! :3
Absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
Organic...in a blue box...
PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS A FRAGGING DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE! X"D
Galistar07water chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Oh, wow...I'm in awe with the concept of Ratchet and the little unborn sparkling who might turned out to be Orion! I love this story more and more. Your writing is beautiful and this story is very well written.
Galistar07water chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
A very interesting prologue. I wonder how this will lead to Rachet meeting Optimus/Orion for the first time.
Bluefeather4299 chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
This is such a wonderful story! I love it so much! It was great how you made Orion/Optimus a defect to show how much Ratchet really cares for him. Great job! :)
Lanny-Sama chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
Good story. I really liked it! You had a lot of 'writer's convenience' moments, but that was not too bad.
r.b.m chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
I like this. Is cute.
RainThatFallsAtNight chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
Kind of depressing yet satisfying ending to this story, :D