Reviews for Resurrecting the Dead
Ino Death chapter 17 . 1/7
_ I love this the message and all I give you all my love \(*o*)/
Ino Death chapter 6 . 1/6
and this is why if you dealing with a pimp you always bring a gun..
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Yay, a happy ending after all. I'm so glad they managed to escape together. The ending is so sweet and loving! :3
I've enjoyed every minute of reading this, so thanks for writing! :D
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Ugh, God Takahiro, why do you have to be so mean to them? You should be kissing Akihiko's feet for saving your younger brother instead of ranting about his love life! In some fanfictions, Takahiro really pisses me off xD
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
Woah, I never thought Misaki could actually shoot anyone, but I guess they had no choice. You wouldn't believe how much I cheered when Akihiko crushed Kintama's skull xD I'm not all that aggressive, but he deserved it!
Rescue operation! :D I'm glad Nowaki came along; they'll definitely need his help!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
I feel bad for Shinobu for what he had to do at the beginning, but I'm more scared of what will happen to poor little Misaki. This story is so full of suffering T_T It's great, but just really sad.
I have to keep reading so it will get better for them.
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
...I hate Kintama xD God, he's such a jerk. I hope he will choke in his own spit or something!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Aw, he found him. I'm sad about Misaki losing his eye, but that eye patch must look great on him, just like Akihiko said xD Perhaps it makes him look like some kind of adorable pirate.
Hmm...I'm afraid that they won't be getting out there so easily, but there's only one way to find out!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I just started on this story and I'm already addicted to it! The way Akihiko deals with being alone is kind of sad, but I think he'll be able to see Misaki again, and that makes me happy.
I'm sorry for not checking this story out sooner; I should have done so right away :D
Shiya chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
One of the BEST fanfictions ever! Usually I don't comment but I really thought you deserved some praise for this work of art. I hope you write many more beautiful junjou romantic fics and that you may have many muses in the future!

Love - Your new fan:

Shiya
1TrueOtaku chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
The ending was just so adorable, I had to stop on multiple occasions to let myself take in the perfection of the moments. It was well written/described and no other ending could fit this story. Thank you!
sekhoya990 chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Such a great end for such a great fic, I really love it :D

But really, now I know how Misaki felt at the first chapter of the anime when he only wanted to punch his brother in the face, he really was a bit mean and cruel with him in the part where he knew about his and Usagi's relationship, but I'm glad that at the end he seems to starts understanding it :)

Again, good fic, I hope to read more of your work :D
sekhoya990 chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
I was thinking on review in the final chap but I had to say you that this fic is really cool, like a movie or something, this chap made me laugh a little, specially with the "Pinky promise?" and Usagi-san watching Doraemon parts, maybe a good rest from all the violence and sadness in previous chaps, and I'm happy for both Usagi and Misaki, that they're finally together :)

Well, I think that's all :D
MoonlightatDusk chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
This is devastating :( I mean its still excellent, just very sad :'(
Appeasement chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Alright, here goes:

I'm very touched by this story. Not only do I feel bad for Misaki and the others, but I'm truly in love with your writing. You're incredible and I'm almost sad that this story has already ended. However, it makes me really happy to see that everyone managed to escape and live their life in hapiness.

What pained me the most was to find out that Misaki only had one eye left. It's horrible what they've done to him and I'm grateful that you've made the last chapter so sweet. That boy deserves to be happy.

Thank you for this beautiful story and I'm looking forward to the other fan fictions that you are writing or going to write about this couple.