Reviews for Boris' Son
utubefangirl22 chapter 7 . 10/10
I love both Harry Potter and Royal Pains and I think you did a wonderful job of portraying both. Great job, this is one of my favorite fanfic crossovers.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 7 . 4/22
Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
Please add another chapter
TsukiRiver chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
This is adorrible. I just read through the entire thing without stopping, though I am kinda sad you haven't updated since 2013, it is such a great idea and I really wanted to see where you went with it.
Helpme1323 chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
I love this idea! There is a severe lack of Harry Potter/Royal Pains crossovers.
GoldenEyes chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
This is fantastic! I love how Harry brings out the paternal side in Boris and a whole new element to Boris and Hank's relationship of Baron and Guest and unsure friends. And then how Harry is only 6, most make him a teen, and how he is acting. It's how one would think her act when given Harry's situation. I hope you continue this very soon. I want to find out how this story goes. You do a very good job at combining these 2 completely different story lines.
Mep101 chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Please continue! This is a great story!
Aegis' Trickster chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
All this food is making me hungry.
Robin The Girl Wonder chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
loved it
Pheonixs1518 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
i'm still interested
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
I like it but can you have no one tell Boris about the wizarding world or have a professor visit to talk about having a "muggleborn" child in the family? Also, are you going to go right into schooling or have more of his new childhood?
Hericus C chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
I like the uncertain behavior on both sides so far. As far as not being a writer, I don't think you should have any fears there! This story clearly gets across the characters/personalities and pulls one into reading, and as I said in my previous review I don't even watch Royal Pains. My only complaint would be the chapters could be longer.
Hericus C chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Never watched Royal Pains before but love HP. So far this is interesting.
redstickbonbon chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Nice chapter - I was so happy to see that this was being continued! I'm wondering what Boris' information gatherer will find about Harry and the Potters. Looking forward to your next update.
Kage 5243 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013