Reviews for Gorgeous Bloke, Isn't He?
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
This was funny and sweet and hot and beautiful... and then the last few lines ripped my heart out and stomped on it T_T
RosePearl chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Aww. This went from funny, to sweet, to sad. I cannot get enough of this pairing, and you write them so well!
ArchiveForTheFandom chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
This was so cute and adorable. I loved it! Though, the ending definetely killed me.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This was so lovely. Great angst, romance, fluff, sexy times, and melancholy. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
DoctorRachelWho chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
why would you do that to me at the end :,(
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I have always had a soft spot for nine. His deep voice and wonderful "northern" accent. Glad to see a fic where he gets a little too.
micbb chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
That was a MEAN ending!
DaGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
...did you HAVE to add the Doomsday part in? Everything was so nice and sweet and romantic and all... :(
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Owww, my heart! Why, at the end...whyyy?!

But really. This is beautifully written, it warmed my heart...and my blood ;)

Thanks for making my day with this beautiful story! :)
MadKat chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
The-The ending... ;-; Fuck you... ;-;
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
so sad T_T
leeniejs chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Such a sad but sweet ending. I love this story!
Beau2809 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
OMFG you just had to ruin it!
KarmaGetsMeGoing chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I haven't mentioned this yet I think but you write smut really well. Heh. And sobs, I didn't think it would end like this! Doomsday always bring me to tears. Doctor and Rose forever!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh, you had to end it there! This was so beautifully done, and the end was so sad! I know it should work out for them, but I also know that doesn't mean it will. I'm glad I decided to try this story out, it was wonderful.