Reviews for Mona Lisa
chaoticwisdom chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
Incredibly interesting. Can't wait for your next update.
scarlet moon chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Yeah! Another chapter!
More confusion and angry table tossing tantrum from evil cliffhangers!
I knew Hotaru can be quite dark..considering she is death. *fufufu*
MegaKat chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
I'm so glad you're back and I loved this chapter to pieces!
DaughterofDante chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
wow...
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
SO SAD! Again this was another wonderful chapter, your talent is beyond impressive! You are easily one of the best writers on here. The drama you introduce to your stories is amazing! I do hope it won't always be sad, I hope a happy ending will be awaiting but I'll still read so o worries!
Failisse chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Wow, this is pretty intense. I hope all turns out well for them in the end. And I really hope Duo and Usagi get a chance of a long life together. It's so sad that they've had to live their life like that up until now. I wonder what's worse, having immortality and never dying, like Setsuna, or having to live through millions of lives remembering each one of them, like Hotaru and Usagi. I'm seriously wondering how Naru was able to keep her light as long as she has, because she gets reborn as well. Though Maybe not as often?

Anyways, can't wait to read what happens next. Please update again soon!

- Failisse
eiahlaie chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Wowwww well worth the wait. Lovely chapter and incredible writing. Loved every word
MegaKat chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! And I was just thinking the other day, "where the fuck is Devious?" Girl, you have missed so muuuuuuch, I have posted so much shit it is UNREAL, and I've been aching for this story like mad! So glad to see it rolling once more! WOOOOOOO!
Saris Yui chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Man this story has my heart so sad! I don't know if it's possible but I hope for a little happiness for Sere and Hota in the end!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Whoa. Oh my whoa! This story is absolutely amazing! Holy friggin whoa!

Where to start, where to start. Okay first off I am adoring the plot. It's dramatic, slightly dark yet sexy and mysterious, just like our three leading ladies. Serenity, Hotaru and Setsuna.

I love the way you incorporated the idea that the girls are reborn again and again and again into knew life. It's one of my favorite things about the manga. Since they are senshi(Mamoru is untypical Earth's senshi) that means that their crystals will always be recycled and reborn through the cauldron. I think the way that you put a spin on this makes this story way more mature and dark and I just love it! I love the twists where they have only a short time in life and all the odds and ends that come with it like their powers, their memory, and their vastly different types of past lives. I think you chose best when you picked the leading ladies. Since another twist is that the other senshi aren't cursed like those three, I think they would only be awakened as senshi should a need for them to be but if any of the senshi were to be stuck in any kind of immortal state, it would be Serenity, Hotaru and Setsuna. The senshi who can bring the dead back to life, the senshi who can kill entire planets with a double-sided blade and in turn kills herself(but since she owns a senshi crystal, she'd always be reborn) and the senshi who guards time forever bonded to the gates. The best choices for your plot!

Their goal in this life is something I can see them doing, they are senshi. People often think Usagi would never be capable of murder, but in the manga she killed humans before she had become queen. Hell the man who had claimed to be called Death Phantom had been imprisoned on Nemesis, he died chained and alone in a cell deep in the planet before his hatred fused with the planet. The Dark Moon Sisters had been human and in the manga, they weren't healed, they were killed by the senshi so I think that it's very believable that Usagi and Hotaru would start killing.

Especially with the current curse that they are doing, I'm sure somehow in their mind it almost justifies their actions and you explained all of this so incredibly well.

I gotta say I am loving the Usagi and Duo action here, it's just downright sexy. I've always seen Duo as such a badass. He has just as much training as the other guys if not more than most (except Hiiro, who was raised as an infant from the assassin Odin Lowie before he met J as a young kid) because he lived on the streets and often fended for himself, so he's tough. A great personality, fiercely loyal, a huge womanizer who has supernatural charm, and is a huge ballbreaker sarcastic ass joker and I simply adore him because he's the second major glue in the Gundam Team, Quatre being the first because let's face it, even Duo would be fightin the others if it weren't for Quatre, he'd punched a few of the guys before haha!

I do hope Hotaru and Setsuna might get their own romance. I've been thinking Setsuna and Millardo or Setsuna and Trowa would be good too. Hotaru I could see paired with anyone. Quatre is my first choice because they are both kind souls despite what they are capable of. Both were sick when they were young and both appear more frail and pale than they should but despite that they are still strong. Hotaru because both of their eyes are described as looking like ice (I love the manga haha) and their darkness is similar. Wufei because I imagine Meiren would look somewhat like Hotaru, and Hotaru is on a higher level then Wufei so he'd have a form of respect for her too. I used to have a hard time seeing her with Trowa until I remembered in the manga they both played the Violin. Duo is obviously a no go but I adore them second best after Quatre mainly because the how Shinigami and the Shinimegami thing is highly amusing for me lol and she has purplish hair like Hilde. Every story I make I plan to have different pairing combinations lol... I have to spread the love haha!

Anyway back to the review, you don't have to pair them with anyone if you don't want, still an epic and amazing story. Your grammar, your word selection, the way you write your sentences with such detail and description makes a flowing story and a flowing story plus and epic plot-line makes a masterpiece. Which is this story lol!

I love how you give segments of reflections on their thoughts. I love how you gave us a background story of the three girls, of the other girls, of Duo and Usagi and safklksdhskdhg GAWD! I just love that you explain what, when, where and give us a how and a why! It makes the story so much more pleasing because now we can understand what is going on, why it is going on and how it is going on. It is very believable and so easy for me to see that at the end of her reign as Queen and Cosmos coming to an end, this curse being placed upon her and Hotaru, while Setsuna is left to watch as she used to trapped to the gates, and then act and do the things that they do now.

This is such an epic peice of work, that I only had time to read and review this one story. The title Mona Lisa just lured me in, I just read recently the painting might have an actual code haha so I started reading and was floored. This is an exceptional piece of work and you write like a professional. I feel almost as I have read this story before and I think you're reposting it with minor changes and better detail and descriptions and I gotta say, I am in love with it. I saw you had two stories posted before I started reading this one and I think I vaguely remember that one as well, I have to leave now though unfortunately, until I have my own computer again I don't get a lot of time to use it, so until next time I hope to read many more chapters to this and then I'll also read your other story c: thank you for this amazing piece of work. It's reading stories like these that spark inspiration and creativity so thank you for this c: and update until you finish!
eiahlaie chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Wow, just wow. Incredible story. I absolutely loved every minute of reading it
MegaKat chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
omfg, honey. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post again soon! Now that I know someone's after her... AND I can't wait for Duo and Serenity to be face to face and well... in the bed shortly after what will likely be a scene straight from Mr. and Mrs. Smith. :P I really can imagine them just beating the hell out of each other before winding up in bed... or on a pool table or something. I'm sure they'd make any locale work. :D
devafiend chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
I love love love love love love love this fic!
thanks for the great fic, I love the emotional aspect of this story and the action and adventure...3

can't wait till you update the next chappie :D
why does duo seem hotter in this fic, than any other fic I've read!?
MegaKat chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
I'm squeeing to see that you've updated all 3 stories today, YAY! *HUG* Can't wait for more, honey!
Becky chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Also fantastic. So happy to read some quality work back in this fandom. Looking forward to the next installment!