Reviews for Harry Potter & Death's Revenge
Hope you are doing well, looking forward to any updates for your wonderful stories when you feeling up to writing.

Thanks for the excellent entertainment you have shared so far
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/18
Too bad it never continued from here. I'd love to read what Snape had to say before the Geezergamott. I imagine that Amelia would have one hell of a lot of questions for him. Probably along the line of " Are you a Death Eater? What did you do to receive your mark?" Then something open ended to get him to tell every little dirty deed he's done or been apart of. That'd throw a monster sized spanner into Dumb-As-A-Door's plans. Might even be enough to get good ol' Alby questioned the same way in a few days. After all, he ain't no true light lord.
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/18
With Snape having been seen during the attack on the Grangers home and hen arrested for returning to the scene of the crime I'd think Amelia would have more then enough to drag his sorry excuse for an ass in for questioning. But then his butt buddy Albus would have to spring him before they flushed him and then flooded his system with truth serum. It just wouldn't do to have people find out he'd been ate trying to kill Harry for years. It also wouldn't do to have people find out he'd been stealing from Harry's trust vault and trying to gain access to the main Potter family vault(s) for years as well. It just would not do to have his carefully crafted reputation sullied that way.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/18
Yet another very good idea for a fanfiction. Like I said in the other story review I'm not surprised by the headbastard's actions. It's quite obvious, to me at least, that Dumbles DOES NOT and never HAS HAD Harry's best interests at heart. He's got this fixation that Harry has to die and only a Weasley girl named Ginny is good enough to marry him. Has he ever even checked with any other magical race to see if they could remove the Horcrux from Harry' scare? No! Why not? Because if he the great A. P.W. B. D. doesn't know then nobody else could possibly know! He is the greatest wizard since Merlin after all. At least in his own mind that is. Well, you will get a lot more if you add in the Cult of Dumbledore of course. Which is the reason for his swelled head on the subject.
Bronze chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
I've read this before and wish it would continue as it's very good. I do so love the idea of good ol' Numbnuts being frustrated by Harry and Hermione. That the two are soul bonded from birth is what frustrates him is even better. Then to have Snape do stupid is to be expected for this story. The story is just enjoyable to read.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Great story so far can't wait to see you next chapter
kuronyanXIII chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
Great fic but guess it is abandon now... pity...
aptteach123 chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Great chapter! I do hope you plan on continuing this story! I see you haven't updated in a bit over a year. I can't wait to see what will happen next :D
mjw chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
The first 3 chapters were an enjoyable read. So far It is very promising. I look forward to reading more.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Mmmm. Tasty! Another serving of this, too, s'il vous plait?
I'm preparing to read HP and the Enchanting Boy, just so you know.;-D
Thanks!
MelJ
LWJ2 chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
Chs. 1 - 3
One of the neatest takes on Harry Comes Back I've read so far, thanks for sharing it. I'll be looking forward to your updates with a great deal of anticipation.
Kai chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Hehe, take that, Snivellus!
Kai chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
They're back to AFTER the DOM debacle, aren't they? After their fifth year. So, Hermione IS ALREADY 16, since the middle of last September, and Harry will be 16 at the end of July. And as they're somewhat residents of Scotland...Gretna awaits them in five weeks or so.

Luna "has to give Neville a little push". Well, he's a boy, we are like that, ever so clueless about the fairer sex. :-)
lilashannah67 chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
An amazing chapter. I hope you get around to writing more of this if both of Hermione's parents are of magical decent then Hermione is a pure blood .can wait to see where this goes..
H Harmon chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
As much as I enjoy reading your stories, it leaves me a bit disappointed in that so many are unfinished. I particularly like this one along with “The Hands of Fate.” I would hope that you might find the time and inclination to finish them. Anyway, thank you.