Reviews for Harry Potter & Death's Revenge
hunzbookwyrm chapter 3 . 7/10
Great story so far can't wait to see you next chapter
kuronyanXIII chapter 3 . 4/19
Great fic but guess it is abandon now... pity...
aptteach123 chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Great chapter! I do hope you plan on continuing this story! I see you haven't updated in a bit over a year. I can't wait to see what will happen next :D
mjw chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
The first 3 chapters were an enjoyable read. So far It is very promising. I look forward to reading more.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Mmmm. Tasty! Another serving of this, too, s'il vous plait?
I'm preparing to read HP and the Enchanting Boy, just so you know.;-D
Thanks!
MelJ
LWJ2 chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
Chs. 1 - 3
One of the neatest takes on Harry Comes Back I've read so far, thanks for sharing it. I'll be looking forward to your updates with a great deal of anticipation.
Kai chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Hehe, take that, Snivellus!
Kai chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
They're back to AFTER the DOM debacle, aren't they? After their fifth year. So, Hermione IS ALREADY 16, since the middle of last September, and Harry will be 16 at the end of July. And as they're somewhat residents of Scotland...Gretna awaits them in five weeks or so.

Luna "has to give Neville a little push". Well, he's a boy, we are like that, ever so clueless about the fairer sex. :-)
lilashannah67 chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
An amazing chapter. I hope you get around to writing more of this if both of Hermione's parents are of magical decent then Hermione is a pure blood .can wait to see where this goes..
H Harmon chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
As much as I enjoy reading your stories, it leaves me a bit disappointed in that so many are unfinished. I particularly like this one along with “The Hands of Fate.” I would hope that you might find the time and inclination to finish them. Anyway, thank you.
writeratheart007 chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Okay I'm loving this one :) I seriously hope that Lupin's on their side. I noticed that the 'Old Ones' didn't put him on their Okay list. I hope you post again soon :)
badboy1cdx chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
I'm really enjoying this story! Yes, it's been a bit cliche for the most part, but that doesn't bother me any. I can't wait to see this updated and hope it hasn't been abandoned. Keep up the good work.
PurpleBullet chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
I love this story.
dadby chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Okay, now I'm hooked and can't wait for more! Please update soon and thanks for sharing!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Good second chapter. Hermione of course was right in that wizards have no common sense. Snape should have disillusioned himself.

Now the non-magical world is operationally closed and Madam Bones is watching as well.

I suspect a trip to Longbottom Manor is in the works soon.

D. Page Robin