Reviews for Price to pAy
Gleek13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
OMG! This is so good! Why have you stopped updating this is killing me, please update, you've left it on the biggest cliff hanger ever. I love the storyline but I'm devastated that you've abandoned it:( Please, please, please come back to this story.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/6/2016
Oh my god I love ur story. I think puck just discovered about A sending Blaine messages as well. Is that Ali Blaine is ralking to? Loved the preview for the next chapter. Update soon
EdmundPevensie for evermore chapter 26 . 2/7/2016
You can't just end it there! Is Blaine on the A team? Did he know Ali was alive?! What's going on with Quinn and Rachel? Oh my god I literally just read all of this story today and I so need more! Update soon please!
mmlopa chapter 26 . 7/4/2015
Hey ! Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your story ! You're a talented writer and I just can't wait to read the next chapters !
PS: I'm planning on reading your other fanfics :)
Hope to read you soon ! :)
Love a belgian fan :)
MPenrose chapter 26 . 2/21/2015
I can't explain how much I love this story. I read all 26 chapters at once. You had me hooked from the very beginning. Thank you so much for combining two of my favorite shows to make a masterpiece. When I started reading this story I saw that it had 26 chapters and that it hadn't been updated in a while, so I assumed that it was a completed story. When I finished chapter 26 and saw that it ended in a cliffhanger and that you had planned to keep writing but had never updated, it was a huge shock and disappointment to me. I have this fantasy that you'll add a new chapter even though it's been over a year since it's been updated. This is one of my favorite fanfictions ever, so thanks for writing what you did, even if it was never completed. 3
Kimberley266 chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
OMG i really want the rest of This amazing story!
Scarlet Widow Barnes chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
When are you going to update? I really love this story so plz update.
penny chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
Its so good whyyyyyyyyy?
penny chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
why haven't you finished it?
Shego2009 chapter 26 . 5/1/2014
Poor Tina! Please Update soon!
Gleek1771 chapter 26 . 1/31/2014
AH omfg the cliffhanger! Loved the chapter though! But I'm kinda worried about how u ended this chapter ( Can't wait for the next update!
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
Wow, this is all really good. I didn't want to be a pain and review every chapter, I just love this. Kurt/Hanna are epic. Kurt/Santana/Hanna would be even better. Even though Klaine are life, I do REALLY want Blaine/Jason after that kiss, though. Maybe Kurt can find Noel or Wren or Sean...? ;) But I really want to know who A is. Like REALLY. REALLY REALLY. This is so good, you've done a great job. I hope you can finish this!
EbOnY998 chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
Another good chapter can't wait for another chapter update when you can. Update soon :)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
Hello the story is really good if you don't mind me asking when you are going to post again?
jennifercheck chapter 1 . 8/9/2013