Reviews for Escape to the Host Club!
NutellaKittens chapter 8 . 7/2
I think it was good, but it definitely would have been better if it was longer and had more suspense/drama.
NutellaKittens chapter 5 . 7/2
OH MY GOD AL WHY?!
Luna FireFox chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Sequel? PLZ!
mamita chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload soon more chapters , and a crossover FMA and Ouran High Host Club, you is fine, although I did not like much to meddle Haruhi , or Winry in this, or any girl I do not like at all , but I am sorry that Al does not leave much , the couple TamakixEd I really like, but Ed is passed Tamaki a bit , but like the others is that Tamaki is also sometimes happens , but also catches my attention and I love the trio HikaruxEdxKaoru at the end of the day , is that there can be a fic without a girl? , and above it pull through ? , no offense, still, I liked it , especially since Ed I love, and Al also I really like, although I do not like the way they are these two sometimes , and I love yaoi or slash, whatever you call it , and that means that I also like yaoi in FMA , but we appreciate you not to put more hetero sexual advances, because many people we cut it so 's friend my sister, for example, is bisexual and when you have read ( me) the hetero sexual advances, did not want to keep reading because he thought it as some stories that begin like that and then not worth it , I do not want to offend you or anything, but there are many people of many tastes , please do not be angry , and you keep it up , thanks and kisses.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
I wish he could have kept it hidden longer, it would have kept the suspense going.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
As much as Ed tries to deny it, he would make a good host. He already has a thriving fan club, myself heartily included.
NamelessChild chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
This was an awesome story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Oh my effen Death that was amazing. Can I like take you home with me and force you to write my stories for me?
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Yay! You reunited Al and Ed! :)
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
I fangirled screamed in my mind when you said they saw Ed shirtless... *q*
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Aw Ed... dont feel sad, Al is probably just going through a rebellious stage :(
Nimblefoot13 chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Yay! I like this story!
wishfulliving89 chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
very good an well written story.
Hannah chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
8/10 Good job! :D
Hannah chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Oh, this is going to be good