Reviews for Escape to the Host Club!
mamita chapter 8 . 1/14
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload soon more chapters , and a crossover FMA and Ouran High Host Club, you is fine, although I did not like much to meddle Haruhi , or Winry in this, or any girl I do not like at all , but I am sorry that Al does not leave much , the couple TamakixEd I really like, but Ed is passed Tamaki a bit , but like the others is that Tamaki is also sometimes happens , but also catches my attention and I love the trio HikaruxEdxKaoru at the end of the day , is that there can be a fic without a girl? , and above it pull through ? , no offense, still, I liked it , especially since Ed I love, and Al also I really like, although I do not like the way they are these two sometimes , and I love yaoi or slash, whatever you call it , and that means that I also like yaoi in FMA , but we appreciate you not to put more hetero sexual advances, because many people we cut it so 's friend my sister, for example, is bisexual and when you have read ( me) the hetero sexual advances, did not want to keep reading because he thought it as some stories that begin like that and then not worth it , I do not want to offend you or anything, but there are many people of many tastes , please do not be angry , and you keep it up , thanks and kisses.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
I wish he could have kept it hidden longer, it would have kept the suspense going.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
As much as Ed tries to deny it, he would make a good host. He already has a thriving fan club, myself heartily included.
NamelessChild chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
This was an awesome story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Oh my effen Death that was amazing. Can I like take you home with me and force you to write my stories for me?
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Yay! You reunited Al and Ed! :)
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
I fangirled screamed in my mind when you said they saw Ed shirtless... *q*
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Aw Ed... dont feel sad, Al is probably just going through a rebellious stage :(
Nimblefoot13 chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Yay! I like this story!
wishfulliving89 chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
very good an well written story.
Hannah chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
8/10 Good job! :D
Hannah chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Oh, this is going to be good
Frostpuppy chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
... I'm NOT going to say this was a bad story, but don't you think you could've wrapped this up a bit better? Loose ends like the potentially raped turned potentially rapist girl was left untouched, some sort of side arc like the Twins and Ed or some mundane activity for a chapter, something about how Tamaki sounds like Ed (only dopier) something about Mustang hitting on a bunch of girls, I don't know, just, the ending was kinda slapped there. The pacing of beg and end was ok-good, but it's like there was nothing in between . Like after the middle started you slapped on the ending, which then resumes a semi-normal pace. What was the argument Al and Ed can't quite remember? What changed from the original argument that led to Al wanting Ed to get away? The only loose end tied up really is the main plot, murderer in Tokyo, and even then, it was a cliche fanfiction plot that supposedly the Host Club was a 'good' information source, luckily your Ed realised it wasn't such a good source afterall. I personally, would have written something about Ed being curious where Kyoyo got his info, and say that Ed joined the club to get access to his info to find out solid updates on the murder, as Kyoyo's family have a police force who could potentially be on the case too. Because honestly, a group of young girls who want to fawn over manwhores are not going to have nothing short of fanciful gossip concerning the murderer. So it wasn't a BAD story per say, certainly better than some certain one's I TRIED reading yesterday, but it wasn't THAT good. It was good, but could've been better. That's my verdict. Thanks for the good read!
Reapa-San and Chop-Chan chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Wow! Loved it! Write another! PLZ
-Chop
symmetry888 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Ooo this was a Amazing story hope you continue to write FMA cross overs with ouran