Reviews for I Don't Believe In Fairytales
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I actually enjoy Chelsea as a character and I love her with Adam(: I enjoyed it, as it was a nice back story into the character of Chelsea. It was well written and beautiful and awesome(:
iceprincessforever chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was awwwesome! Seriously doll! I frackity fracken LOVE this! I adore Chelsea. I adore Adam. I am a HUGE Chelsea/Adam fangirl. This story is epic win in my book!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I LOVE LOVE Chelsea so thank you very much for this wonderful story and all of the handwork you put into it! I also love Adam/Chelsea as a couple because they both are tarnished but are gold to to each other!
Jade West chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is seriously awesomeand you should be very proud of not only being objective to write about a character you dislike. I think you have done a serioulsy awesome job of giving Chelsea and backstory of her life before Myanmar and Genoa City. I am a fan of Chelsea (and Adam) so I definitely enjoyed the read. I think even if I weren't I would enjoy this story of hers told by you.
lalaclairi chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
'Kaay, I totally strongly dislike Chelsea and Adam and everything related too them but I loved this story :O You got her character down to a point, have this perfect back story, and just like totally added a whole new layer onto the scenes from the show! omg this is just sooo awesome :D