Reviews for The President's Daughter
SweetStarre123 chapter 31 . 2/9/2013
I can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/5/2013
THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING HEART-BREAKINGLY AWESOME STORY IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE EVER! seriously that was the most amazing story ever and i am soooo in love with peeta because of you (like seriously i preferred gale before i read your stories -_- i know how could i?!) ! this is definitely my favourite fanfiction of yours its just so amazing and the instant connection - W.O.W *_* i have made all of my friends read this too and they are ALL as in love with it as i am (if that's even possible :D) oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh i cannot actually believe how talented you are! seriously i have read all your stories like a gajillion times and each time i fell straight back in love with everlark and became so emotionally involved each time i would just stare at my computer screen for hours just thinking about how amazing you and your stories and katniss' and peeta's love is :) 3 never stop writing because you are the best fanfiction author i have ever EVER read :) you HAVE to be published for real because you are just too good just to be on this site :) but please don't forget about your fanfics WHEN you become all famous with your writing skills ;);) i began to read your stories when i was in a bad place in my life and not trying to sound all cheesy and stuff but your stories actually acted like a life line and made me re-believe in love and joy and all that jazz ;) seriously EVERYBODY WHO HAS BOTHERED TO READ TO THE END OF THIS CRAZY-WAY-TOO-LONG-REVIEW SPREAD THE WORD THIS PERSON IS AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 33333333333333
Marvel-comic-girl chapter 31 . 2/5/2013
* jaw dropper* O.O
jessy0622 chapter 31 . 2/5/2013
NNNNNOOOOOO! FUCK, LET ME KATNISS'S FUCKING FATHER! IM GONNA KILL HIM! O,GOD! HE ALWAYS HAV 2 RUIN EVERYTHING! LUVED THIS STORY! LITERALLY AND ABSOLUTELY DYING 4 THE SQUEAL!
AlwaysForJC chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
And the suspense builds- hey guys, sequel up soon! : but doesn't mean I don't still love it!
NicoFan-of-Apollo chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
Can't wait for the sequel!:)
VMars lover chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
Please have the sequel up soon
Anonymous chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
I LOVE all your stories! They are amazing! They are just so good! There aren't words for it in my opinion. Please, please, PLEASE keep writing and updating all your stories they are amazing!
NicoFan-of-Apollo chapter 30 . 1/25/2013
I'm loving the story so far but just two things from this chapter: 1. Back in chapter 20 you said that peeta's other brothers name was Matthew and that his wife's name was Vanessa and 2. Didn't Madge die in the games? Aside from that though it's great! Can't wait for an update!:)
jessy0622 chapter 30 . 1/24/2013
AWWWWWWW! SO CUTE! LUVED THE CHAP! LITERALLY DYING 4 THE NXT 1!
AlwaysForJC chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
Oh I just LOVE the fluff! So much!
VMars lover chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
Update soon
beastlynerd chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
FInally NEW CHAPTER its a nice break from my mundane life to read romance
LightningAttitude chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
Update soon!
canadianboy98 chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
i love it! pls update ASAP!
212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »