Reviews for What Dreams May Come
penless chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Where have you BEEN all my life?!

Lena, this was so bloody great! I am going to read this over and over again. I must give Faye a wholehearted "Thank you!" for encouraging you to write Chaos fic. Because, wow.

Original plotting, wonderful angst and h/c, and totally visceral. Some of those dream sequences...gawd. Amazingly well done. You have completely awed me. You write Michael's POV so terrifically. I must tell you how you gave me the shivers with some of the imagery...I love that you were able to get that kind of a reaction from me! That's how engrossing this story was.

The sleep deprivation in here was great and totally believable, by the way. Honestly, this is an all around fantastic piece of fic.

(You're kind of my hero right now)
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
okay, I finally got to finish this and I'm so glad I did! what a great idea for a story! I really enjoyed it. and you really put Michael through the wringer, didn't you? by the end, he had earned and deserved some rest, even if it came in the "recovering from near-death" kind of way.

(and I'm also glad you didn't really kill the ODS.) thank you! ;D
Cathy chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
You did a very good job of capturing Michael's paranoia and his fear of losing his team members, even if he has to sacrifice himself to keep them safe.

Thanks for sharing.