Reviews for Moonstruck
cappy712 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Smiles - just smiles! Thank you that was a very good story, the background and Bobby was just perfect with his yelling at Dean.
emebalia chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I really don't like RoboSam so I lurked around this fic for hours not sure if I actually wanted to read it.
I do love your writing, though. And I have to admit I really enjoyed this story. Dean as a rat? Naked Sam? Who could resist? The characterization is great and I love Dean's view of RoboSam.
lilykep chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I love your writing. No, I seriously LOVE your writing. To like a disturbing extent. Can I be the Becky to your Sam, only with WAY less creepiness and inappropriate groping?
sylvia37 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was really funny and very in character. Nice Job!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This was a great romp! Loved the idea of Dean being turned into his most feared varmit! And naked Sammy- great image ( waggles eyebrows) Fave line:"Dean is done with nudity for good. He doesn't even want to see his own balls. He's showering in his boxers." (LOL)

So funny that Sam had set up the TV with Willard on it, then My Cat From Hell!

And I really liked how you gave us a rats' eye view of the world as Dean tried to use his new senses in his rescue of Sam on the alter.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This was a great story! Really funny that Dean got himself turned into a rat, yet was able to free Sam from his bindings. Good thing Sam didn't have a soul at this point, cause I don't know how he would have escaped Diana otherwise. Soulless Sam might not have had a problem being used as a sperm donor, but Dean's Sam definately would! Although it did look like Soulless Sam WAS calling Dean for help, so he must prefer the choice to be his. ;P Normally, Dean would be teasing the heck out of his Sammy about being a witchy-daddy, but not with him being turned into a rat. I think that trumps everything. lol
missingmikey chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This was great - laughed out loud in a few places! Really nice job!