Reviews for Kid Icarus Random Shorts
White Fire7 chapter 9 . 2/21
Plot twist! Plot twists for everybody!

Aw man, I love this stuff. You seem to have very creative and fun ideas! And you pulled off putting yourself in the story (Of course that's easier to do in Kid Icarus, but even some people still make it awkward). Are you going to continue? That would be awesome!
grovyrosegirl chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Woah...things are getting dramatic...loving it! :D Great chapter K.I.G.!
Anne Elise chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Rina and Dark Pit? I didn't see that coming. Great job with the plot twist there. I hope you update soon :)
9.0 playa chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
this was 4 ch 7 but it didn't post:
*giggles at ch seven then qoutes grovyrosegirl* Harlan & Rina sitting in a tree K-I-S-S *gets slapped by Rina* heh heh *whispers* i-n-g *gets slapped three times* !.OW! *whimpers* ok i'll shut up.
Rina: you better, or i'll post a chapter featuring chaos kin killing you.
me: sheesh allright.
this 4 ch 9
oh my gods thats a twist.
don't be sad hugs Lina & Haraln
Lina&Harlan: HEY! get off of us.
me: geez i'm beeing nice for the 1st time in my life and this is what i get.
9.0 playa chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
*giggles at ch 7 and qoutes grovyrosegirl* Harlan and Rina sitting under a tree K-I-S-S—*gets slapped 3 times by Rina* !OW! *whispers* I-N-G *gets slapped again* *whimpers* ok i'll shut up.
Rina: you better or i'll post a chapter with you dead.
sheesh o.k i'll shut up.
sooo grovyrosegirl why didn't you add me. afraid i'll whoop you in togather mode *gives devilish smile*
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Well, all your stories show that you are a Kid Icarus girl.
grovyrosegirl chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
WHAAAAATTT? Omg, I did NOT see THAT coming! Oh god...poor Lina and Harlan! Oh please don't cry Lina! -trys to wipe her tears but then remembers that it's on a computer- dang it!
Nice Job KIG! I loved it! Can't wait for the next one!
pixeljam chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Dang, you're out for a week and you miss every new story in the KI Archive.
Anyhow, really funny and please continue! I'm sorry it took me so long to look at this :X
grovyrosegirl chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Harlan and Rina sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Rina with a baby carriage! -slapped-
Haha, lol nice chapter KIG! And thanks for mentioning me about our collaboration!
Thepictoad chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Yay, more randomizing!
grovyrosegirl chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Aww your welcome KIG! Merry Christmas!
grovyrosegirl chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Hahahaha! This is hilarious! Don't mess with Pittoo's waffles :D
SmilingSkullStudios chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
What the heck was that all about!
RikuIsKing chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Dark Pit (Kuro) Kill them now that would be one good laugh XD
you should do lots more of these there randomly funny to me but if you could make them longer :p
RikuIsKing chapter 1 . 8/30/2012