Reviews for The Only Way Out
SparklingAlchemist chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
I really love this story I wish you would continue it. Your depiction of Chaos is probably one of my favorite out of all the fanfics i've read.
Haniab chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
Great story. You should finish it.
JBubbles chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
WOW! OMG that crossover is amazing! Other reality where Sailor Cosmos doesn't get back to the past to warn Sailor Moon, where she's so devasted that she wants to die for three millenia? My gods!

And Miraaaaaaaai! And they're mates! Omg I want to read more of this, specially now that Chaos found his way to her.
Anime Is Awesome chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Aww so sad in a way yet Trunks is so cute! can't wait for more and hope it is soon!
Aurora Lopez chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
I like thise story very much can you write more chapters please bye.
SerenityMoon chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
It's been a very...Very long time since I've visited this website. Out of sheer curiosity I chose this story and I'm glad I did- I have to say it's wonderful. The descriptions and personalities of the characters are so very spot on for how I could imagine them. I love the way you bring Bulma to life- And the way that you develop interpersonal relationships. Trunks and Serenity DO move quickly...But for the parameters of the story-It's not at all out of place.

I also love the dynamic between Chaos and Cosmos. Everyone writes about it being 'yin and yang'- But I've rarely seen anyone do it this well. Let alone in a crossover...

In short: Keep up the beautiful writing! I'll look forward to another chapter.
devafiend chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
This chappie was great! I loved how she was suddenly in front of chaos, he was so surprised! well least she has her will to fight and live! and, its a good thing they start training tomorrow, I'm trying to imagine how the training going to go, but I can't so I wait in anticipation for you to update this wonder, lovely yet saddening fic!
keep up the terrific work :D

your fic is awesome!
EnuNR-zero chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
This is such a fun idea. I rarely see a story about Cosmos interacting with the DBZ gang. Thank you and I hope that you keep writing!
321InactiveAccount123 chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
This is why I love Dragon Ball fanfiction. It so amusing to see everyone's different takes on Saiya-jin/Saiyan heritage. But it always comes down to one thing: animal instinct. Saiya-jins are animals, no doubt about it. They're also so...crude and simplistic, but they're the most loyal companions you could ever hope to meet.

Why do I have the feeling that Merci will somehow resemble Serenity? And when Chaos says she'll be "his" soon enough, does that mean he's attracted to her too? The two halves of a whole... so complicated.

I'm rooting for Mirai. He's stubborn, he'll find a way. Please update soon!
eiahlaie chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
O.O absolutely incredible . I love it. Great story !
EternalTears91 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
awesome sauce :P Can't wait for more.
momocolady chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
I like it
ChibiSilverShadow chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
I am curious to see where things go between Trunks and Serenity with Chaos coming to get her and the only way to stop one is by killing the other. I look forward to the next chapter!
Crispywheat chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Yea! Awesum love the new reaction to serenity!
MegaKat chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
WOO! They made with the kissy kissy! I'm so happy! And I'm sure Vegeta will have a word or two to say about it later on rofl... Well, maybe he's not as trollish in your fics as he is in mine!