Reviews for The Only Way Out
Anime Is Awesome chapter 6 . 1/11
Aww so sad in a way yet Trunks is so cute! can't wait for more and hope it is soon!
Aurora Lopez chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
I like thise story very much can you write more chapters please bye.
SerenityMoon chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
It's been a very...Very long time since I've visited this website. Out of sheer curiosity I chose this story and I'm glad I did- I have to say it's wonderful. The descriptions and personalities of the characters are so very spot on for how I could imagine them. I love the way you bring Bulma to life- And the way that you develop interpersonal relationships. Trunks and Serenity DO move quickly...But for the parameters of the story-It's not at all out of place.

I also love the dynamic between Chaos and Cosmos. Everyone writes about it being 'yin and yang'- But I've rarely seen anyone do it this well. Let alone in a crossover...

In short: Keep up the beautiful writing! I'll look forward to another chapter.
devafiend chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
This chappie was great! I loved how she was suddenly in front of chaos, he was so surprised! well least she has her will to fight and live! and, its a good thing they start training tomorrow, I'm trying to imagine how the training going to go, but I can't so I wait in anticipation for you to update this wonder, lovely yet saddening fic!
keep up the terrific work :D

your fic is awesome!
EnuNR-zero chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
This is such a fun idea. I rarely see a story about Cosmos interacting with the DBZ gang. Thank you and I hope that you keep writing!
OceanTide chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
This is why I love Dragon Ball fanfiction. It so amusing to see everyone's different takes on Saiya-jin/Saiyan heritage. But it always comes down to one thing: animal instinct. Saiya-jins are animals, no doubt about it. They're also so...crude and simplistic, but they're the most loyal companions you could ever hope to meet.

Why do I have the feeling that Merci will somehow resemble Serenity? And when Chaos says she'll be "his" soon enough, does that mean he's attracted to her too? The two halves of a whole... so complicated.

I'm rooting for Mirai. He's stubborn, he'll find a way. Please update soon!
eiahlaie chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
O.O absolutely incredible . I love it. Great story !
EternalTears91 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
awesome sauce :P Can't wait for more.
momocolady chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
I like it
ChibiSilverShadow chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
I am curious to see where things go between Trunks and Serenity with Chaos coming to get her and the only way to stop one is by killing the other. I look forward to the next chapter!
Crispywheat chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Yea! Awesum love the new reaction to serenity!
MegaKat chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
WOO! They made with the kissy kissy! I'm so happy! And I'm sure Vegeta will have a word or two to say about it later on rofl... Well, maybe he's not as trollish in your fics as he is in mine!
SeleneAnadyomene chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Whoot! I love the banter between Chaos and Cosmos at the end. And I can't wait for Vegeta to put his fist in his mouth and eat it over her power.
Becky chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
This site needs a like button at the end of each chapter. So much easier... suffice to say I like it so far! Keep up the great work!
infinite chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Yay! Super thumbs up - an update! I love this chapter! :) I love Trunks possessive side! :) Please update soon! Keep writing I LOVE your stories! :)