Reviews for Second Sight
The Exile chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
enjoying reading this so far, I think the characterisation and the way the plot went after the movie is realistic
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
i think cass is a witch and that her brother is dead and she is trying to bring him back from the dead
Woodswolf chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
"I'm walking *YOU* home," came the reply, "Since you don't know about that kind of.." again, the girl paused strangely before finishing her sentence, seeming to have trouble speaking for a moment. "Girl. What kind of girl you're dealing with."

I imagined 'Girl' to have a strange... catlike grin associated with it. Maybe more 'demonic'. I dunno.

"Stay with them. You're safer when you're with someone, necromancer."
Norman's bag hit the sidewalk behind him. "W-What did you call me?"
"Necromancer," Cass repeated. "I'm surprised I can say it, but I'm not going hesitate to now that I do know."

Oh, that's interesting. Maybe she's not a demon, then - might be a necromancer, or maybe... I don't know much of this stuff. It's coming off to me, though, that she either can't see ghosts, or doesn't want to.
Now I have to look up about salt, and covering mouths when yawning.
...Conspiracy theory. Coraline always did that.
...Mindfuck.
...Shit. Now I'm on a tangent.
I have to look that up, though. Sometime...
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is wonderful so far!
Spring-Heel-Jaq chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
To be absolutely honest, I find the character Lucy much more creepy than Cass . . . I think it's because of her sugarly sweet attitude somewhat off. As for Cass, I like her mysterious persona

Anyhoo, it's like midnight here (and the fact I'm reviewing on my phone thus can't say much) so I'll try to remember to leave a full review . . . There are some things I wish to point out.

Read and review my stories!
Woodswolf chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Wow... Let's add to the stat tables.

STRANGE GIRL NUMBER: 1

EYE COLOR: Dark brown
PERSONALITY: Stubborn, somber, quiet
KNOWLEDGE: Aware that Norman can see ghosts
SECRETS: Shimmering distortion over her shoulder
CREATURE: Possibly a demon, or at minimum is possessed by one.

Oh, yes. I just said that Cass is a demon.
Anyone believe me? *raises your hand*

Keep going!
CreativityShines chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Cass is reeeeaaaallllyyyy creepy... She's creepy Cass. :)
Cool chapter! You have really good writing, and you use words that I've never even heard of! I like that, because then I go look it up and BAM! Learned a new word to impress my Language Arts teacher with. :P
Update soon!

Peeeeaaaace 0ut.
Woodswolf chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Well, let's see.

Okay, we have met two new characters. Stat profile time!

STRANGE GIRL NUMBER: 1

EYE COLOR: Dark brown
PERSONALITY: Stubborn, somber, quiet
KNOWLEDGE: Aware that Norman can see ghosts
SECRETS: Shimmering distortion over her shoulder

Well, one of them is a creepy, hopeless romantic, and the other one is a creepy... uh, kid. I don't know what else to say for that.
Heh. It'll be interesting to see what you do with this one. I'm /seeing/ a number of Danny Phantom crossovers, but I doubt I'm right XD
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ooh, this looks good! :D
Let's go to next chapter...
Novanto chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
An excellent start! C'mon ... get the archive so I don't have to physically search for the ParaNorman stories. I know that the Gravity falls ones are gonna pour in like Niagra!
CreativityShines chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
...It doesn't seem typical, I'll give you that.
This is very intriguing. It's as if it's sucking the reader in, almost like the movie. I don't think I looked away from the screen once while watching it.
Is it Agatha Prenderghast? Because, if this is dated after the movie then I would think he would recognize her. Especially since they're related. But, I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?
And the other new girl seems nice. She's very peppy and energetic! And I love the name Lucy! :)

Update soon!

Peeeeaaaace 0ut.
Graystripe64 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Oh my god, this is eerily wonderful. I love every word of this. Everyone's so in character and I just adore all the little details to Norman's daily life you've squeezed in there, and ones that we've only seen in the movie. I love this. Great job and keep it up! :D
Ley chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Again intresting chapter i still cant See wehre this is going but i cant wait for more :D keep up writing
Paladin of Farore chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Again, very nicely done. Please keep going. This is easily the best paranorman fic out there right now.
Ley chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
In my option Thats the Best paranorman fic this far and an intresting beginning keep writing ! :]