Reviews for Signs
kiwibrazilian89 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Haha yup totally noticed that there are no Matt stories on here. Tried writing matt and dani together and realized why. They broke up because they wanted different things from life. And I honestly can't see dani changing her mind. Or Matt giving up his dreams for her
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Yea, this is my canon, just saying.
Scorpio Girl chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I dont think Nico sounds OOC at all. He shows his true emotions with Dani. He is comfortable talking to her, trusts her. Great chapter, please continue, the second chapter looks to be a good one, Dani and Nico spending the first of many nights together.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
OH I LOVED IT! Please let there be more! Please!
ThePinkKiwi chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
keep going its really good :)
Icky Boodles chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Yummy, delicous and sexy, please tell me there is more!

Love the intrigue and danger afoot, you painted such a delightful picture with your words, xoxo
artzannie25 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
hmm as a one shot, i think its ok. But if there will be more I could see this being pretty good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh please continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I like your take on it. I hope the writers do your story...justice?
ladyofkeegan chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
first...awesome story...yummy

second...yes I noticed the other day tgat the only stories on here are Nico/Dani which I totally LOVE but I think its a little weird...maybe the Necessary Roughness writers need to read our fanfiction to see what the people want
style28 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Great AU story! Hope you continue
ghostwriter009 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh, I definitely like your version of how things should end up. Please continue!
Linda chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ok, here is a sign, please write a second chapter, Nico's POV. I am sure the outcome of the conversation will be the same. Would love to hear their pillow talk!
Karen chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
thanx for posting story and this is the first story that mentions dani's birthday maybe your next story can have nico surprising dani for her birthday,.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Great story, please continue or write more. And yes, the only fan fiction is all Dani and Nico, which is just fine with me!