Reviews for The Pact
JanaBarnes chapter 12 . 4/15
I love this story I reread it so many times please continue
buru8 chapter 12 . 1/3
On Chapter 12 and finally the Greens admitted their love for one another, I was starting to think they were just using each other (I just felt like it but that's just my opinion). Please continue I am intrigued by what will happen next in this story :]
RowdyPuff chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
I love it.
robin26 chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
awesome fanfic dude
Tspades109 chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
I'm very impressed with all of your work, this story alone is fantastic, and It will definitely be a suspenseful experience waiting for your next chapter. But I'm looking forward to it nonetheless. I love the language you choose in your work, but be careful to watch for your typos, If you just type relentlessly sometimes we can miss them, I know I do as well. Don't forget to double check. But great great work.
BatmanBeliever0027 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This chapter had me laughing my ass off ahhhh jealousy
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
k
psychic chick chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
I cannot got caught reading this, but I can't stop. I looove lemon fics! :D
psychic chick chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Omg you are SO good at writing romance! I love this story.
6410934WE50M3 chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
0_0 *mouth agape* I have no words to explain how much horny my freaking brother is feeling
Canderemy chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
I Know Its Been Awhile But Can You Please Update This Story I Love It !
lw12 chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
when will there be more chapters I want to know
lw12 chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
please write more
alleycat kelley chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This whole story is soooo steamy & sexy! You won't be able to put it down; I know I sure wasn't! Even despite all of the profanity, it really grabbed and held onto my attention, and I love that about reading! Great job, SPARK187! ;) How did you do it?
MoonPrincess201 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
please update soon! Looking forward to the next chapter!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »