Reviews for The Pact
BrickxBlossom chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Pls continue
petitpaprika chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Well what can I say? Awesome. If it's not finished yet, please do update fastI would like to politely point out that sometimes you, perhaps not on purpose "confuse" the readrs when, for example, you put Brick's POV but refer to Blossom as "I". Also interchange he to she or vise versa. I like it yes, espacially for the sex and of course the plot. Again, awesome
Kikichicjji chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
I need to find out what happens when Butch's ex comes to town!
AnimeChic Kaoru chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
I love it! please continue! :)
person chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
there are 69 follows
EvolutionOfPikachu's1988 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Oh my God Bubbles!
Art class is my favourite as well!
ditchmydismay chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
OH ~ This is one of the fic I will read over and over again/ This is hot, horny and I'm freaking burningggg. Really greaaat 3 Esp for the greens!

Thank you for this ! can we have more?
Christiene 7 chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
Good comment:- I really really like your idea ,seriously but...

Bad comment:- your a freaking pervert you idiot
HunnyBunny95 chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
PLEASE UPDATE
great job with s chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
Good job but please continue the story
JanaBarnes chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
I love this story I reread it so many times please continue
buru8 chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
On Chapter 12 and finally the Greens admitted their love for one another, I was starting to think they were just using each other (I just felt like it but that's just my opinion). Please continue I am intrigued by what will happen next in this story :]
RowdyPuff chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
I love it.
robin26 chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
awesome fanfic dude
DarlingSpade chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
I'm very impressed with all of your work, this story alone is fantastic, and It will definitely be a suspenseful experience waiting for your next chapter. But I'm looking forward to it nonetheless. I love the language you choose in your work, but be careful to watch for your typos, If you just type relentlessly sometimes we can miss them, I know I do as well. Don't forget to double check. But great great work.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »