Reviews for Forbidden Romance
Random-Fan-2017 chapter 13 . 4/18
Hello Camster3100, just writing to tell you how much I freaking LOVE your series, I love the canon accurate character acting, the believable relationship between Halibel (my favourite Espada) and the great polyamorous pairings (no 1 main chick and many side chicks), the funny character interactions, and the respect between the other characters is top notch (good job with Renji X Rukia I loved that). If you have to rewrite this than you won't hear any complaints from me. If you don't think your story is as good as you think it could be than I respect your decision and encourage you to give it the best you've got to make this series as amazing as possible. I think it's great already but if you don't and think somethings could be improved than I have to respect that. I was a little disappointed (not really) that Soi Fon wasn't a potential partner for Ichigo (mainly because I like the Ichigo X Soi Fon pairing, the cool hybrid soul reaper and the cute tsundere ninja girl) but that's just a personal thing, if you don't think that ship should sail (lol shipping) than you do what you want. And I can't wait for more funny interactions with the arrancars in the human world, I love everything you've done so far and I hope you keep making more. So, love your series, love the show accurate characters, love the respect they get, and love reading your work, so please keep up the great work.
(PS Dig the squad 14 OC's too)
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 10 . 4/7
Never let Alucard go on walks!
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 4 . 4/1
Um... 132cm bust isn't DD its actually a very large H or I cup size
Arraia chapter 13 . 3/23
perfect and update soon please
ultimateGohan247 chapter 13 . 3/3
this is a great story, I for one hope you'll pick up on it soon.
Ii you uuuuu
Janell Harris chapter 10 . 1/30
Awesome chapter
Good fic
joseph chapter 13 . 1/21
this is a great stoy even tho i acidentally started on chapter 12 i could esaly see what had happend i would love to read more form you and you should be a writer great job man.
Janell Harris chapter 8 . 1/15
This story is by far one of the best stories I've ever read great job
Janell Harris chapter 5 . 1/15
This is really good you are one of the best writers I seen so far great job
Janell Harris chapter 3 . 1/14
I love this story
Janell Harris chapter 1 . 1/13
So far I'm liking dis
Dark Master chapter 13 . 11/8/2016
More chapters please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
I love this so much. I'm super excited for this Fic I hooe you decide to continue it soon, because I can't get enough of this. I found it yesterday and just finished the final chapter. You are amazing and you have a gift, I ask that you please continue if at all possible.