Reviews for Forbidden Romance
stephen51991 chapter 9 . 1/9
Alucard? Jackal and Casull?

In the words of Seras "Police Girl" Victoria: Oh f*** the hell yes.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Sorry pal but never gonna happen
SantoryuSekai chapter 12 . 11/26/2017
very nice
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 13 . 11/9/2017
Holy monkey nuts
Rogue Deity Master chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
hmmm intrigueing
Kai Mycin chapter 8 . 11/6/2017
Second read through right now great story love it to bad there is not more but think you left it or your going for a hiatus record
Anthony00 chapter 13 . 10/16/2017
nice fict
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
I really love the story so far and please don't make the love triangle PLZ
omegawolf000 chapter 13 . 8/12/2017
This is awesome I would like to read more of it an if at all possible could you add another oc for ichigos squad that I come up with and if not that's fine
Astroman1000 chapter 10 . 8/11/2017
Timeout! Can't read on. Besides the fact that this story has been abandoned.

I think this story was written at a time you would know that the Shiba family (Isshin's real last name) is a noble family. The bomb people Ichigo first met outside of Seireitei are actually part of his family. Also, his last name was from his mother, who is a Quincy.

I guess I can finish what's here, but the whole Kurosaki letter is kind of a huge and obvious mistake. Moreso due to the fact that you're going to do something with the letter story wise. Ichigo is going to go meet these nobles or something.

Of course I can be silly and have missed that the Kurosaki family is actually a Pureblood Quincy family and that's why Ukitake and Shunsui were disturbed, but as doubt that.

I guess I'll stop if the Kurosaki Noble Family thing becomes too important and annoying. No real point anyway since the story has been abandoned.
komodome chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
Jesus Christ! Ichigo's become bigger than Jesus Christ! It wasn't enough having the four women he does as lovers and being captain of the 14th division, now he's head of the soul society's greatest noble family, with a new sword that can create seamless illusions and two guns that give him Hellsing-style vampire powers! BAMF Ichigo never gets old!
Tobias Aono Kurusaki chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
this is undoubtably one of the best fanftictions I've read
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2017
Update please. All of you jerks need to stop making stories and abandoning them. Either stick to it or don't do it at all.
Guest3452830472 chapter 13 . 4/27/2017
Lemon with ichigos harem m8
Random-Fan-2017 chapter 13 . 4/18/2017
Hello Camster3100, just writing to tell you how much I freaking LOVE your series, I love the canon accurate character acting, the believable relationship between Halibel (my favourite Espada) and the great polyamorous pairings (no 1 main chick and many side chicks), the funny character interactions, and the respect between the other characters is top notch (good job with Renji X Rukia I loved that). If you have to rewrite this than you won't hear any complaints from me. If you don't think your story is as good as you think it could be than I respect your decision and encourage you to give it the best you've got to make this series as amazing as possible. I think it's great already but if you don't and think somethings could be improved than I have to respect that. I was a little disappointed (not really) that Soi Fon wasn't a potential partner for Ichigo (mainly because I like the Ichigo X Soi Fon pairing, the cool hybrid soul reaper and the cute tsundere ninja girl) but that's just a personal thing, if you don't think that ship should sail (lol shipping) than you do what you want. And I can't wait for more funny interactions with the arrancars in the human world, I love everything you've done so far and I hope you keep making more. So, love your series, love the show accurate characters, love the respect they get, and love reading your work, so please keep up the great work.
(PS Dig the squad 14 OC's too)