Reviews for As long as you love me
Beckymayhowarth chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
YAY YOU'RE BACK! Thanks for updating the story :) I really enjoyed this chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one to see what happens between Phoebe and Mike. This is a really good story, very different to what others have written in this site, good different :)
Beckymayhowarth chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
WOW! Such a great story! You've been able to write about such a sensitive subject so well whilst being able to incorporate the characters into it :) although it's been a while I REALLY hope that you do update this story as it seems like you can still do so much with this
bnoelled16 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Oh my god, I find this really interesting. It's terrible thing that happened to phoebe and I want to see where you take it. I also want to see who the attacker is, because I honestly have no idea who it would be, but please update this soon! :)
mysticalforces chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
This is awesome so far. I've always been a big fan of Phoebe/Mike and I like that you've written such a serious story for them. Can't wait for Chapter 3!
I Heart Ross and Rachel chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I like. Update soon
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Love it.
monbonbing chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
holy fuuck. this is so good! i think i might have an idea of who the attacker is! but i won't say it here, don't want any spoilers! plus i could be wrong. PLEASE UPDATE SOON:)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Interesting stuff.
We don't have a clue who attacked her yet.