Reviews for Bury the Hatchet
Jemicious chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I like your story your very talented
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
OH MY GOD.
ashleyjewelzz chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
LOVE THIS ! your an amazing writer !(;
promiseskylar chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Update sooner!
NJCD chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
This was insane! You're a great writer, please update!
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Loved it! Please update soon :)
xStayWithMe chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Okay I'm in pain after what just happened there at the end but I'm going to ignore that real quick and review the rest of the chapter.

I was so incredibly excited to see that you updated this, seems like I'd been waiting forever!

There's so much going on with Clare and we've seen her go through a lot on the show through different seasons...I have no idea how the Asher situation is going to play out but like I said before, if he gets away with it, this is how Clare would react. Shutting herself out, feeling sorry for herself, pushing Eli away, but needing him so bad, blaming him...

I liked that you showed Eli was getting angry and frustrated but pushed through it because he knew that Clare needed help and support from him. I also liked the mention that Eli knew what it was like to battle with his own demons and he wanted to be there for her.

I could tell Clare just needed Eli to hold her for so long but she kept pushing him away. I was SO happy when she finally responded and I had been waiting for that hug! I wasn't expecting her to turn cold right afterwards and end things with him. Sigh. That was sad.

I know Eli is going to be hurting and angry but again I know he'll do his best to be there for Clare too. Again, this is how I think Eli would be there for Clare in the show too if Asher got away with it. He wouldn't let him actually get away with it but he's not going to go crazy on his ass either. His priority is being there for Clare right now. And yes the end of the chapter was sad but I have faith in you! Your writing is great.

That was a long review, but hopefully you read it all lol. Great story for the hiatus.
Summer chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Update Soooooon, Pleaseeeeee!
baby92sam chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Wow can I just say ur a really good at the storys I love it
Silver Apocalypse chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
There were so many emotions in this chapter that it hurt to read it. Absolutely heartbreaking. I don't think things will get better from this point, and I hope they both realize it before any more barriers can be put up. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
This is really good! :)
WeShouldGetJerseys chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
NO! NO ELI NO GO BACK! :(
xLebeaux chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
absolutely hearbreaking. I could feel my heart tugging beasue of the barrier between the two of them. I have a feeling that breaking up will not help matter at all, I hope that they realize that. I don't think Clare will be able to get better on her own :( Oh all of the feelings. I cannot wait until the next update.

-Lebs
ashlyn chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
omg u have to update soon i cant belive they broke up :(