Reviews for Just Because You Don't Love Me
MorTay3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was a sad fic. I'm so disappointed in Arnold. I could see Helga and Arnold becoming these people though.
paulina chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
i woul like to see another chapter i love the story
o5 cbrown chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Chaney hi just read revews and well WHAT A BICH or BASTERD im not the best but seen yure stuff o by the way im being mean WHAT A DIVE by the way Look on my website you are on it
o5brownc chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
look you are corect but dose not mean you cando that look i will not put name up just in case are you fem are mal
MAlexa chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I thought that this was the absolute bomb. I like the fact that you kept it so real. It was absolutely great. Thank you for sharing this fanfiction with the public.
hi chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
sorry wrong chan, your sister probably wont know me
hi chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
ooc i got to eat cheese i need some please all for meeeeeeeeez

hehehe

i know your sister

oh no

cheese is good, cheese is great, 'specially when its from, the dairy state (thats wisconsin, not california)

yeah your sister will know who i am if she reads this
Chelcas chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
What! That's not like Arnold at all... you're serious when you mean OOC, you twisted author you!

It's a good start, though I do severely wish you would continue! It's been nearly a week! Come on, hurry it up! You have a very good style... however, please don't jump from third person to first person. I was little confused by that bit!

Anyway, please continue! :) I'm curious to see just why Arnold had this sudden change of heart... (rather, character)
AlliE chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Okay, before I say anything, I want to ask something I've been wondering for a while. You're all going to think I'm a total idiot, but I really don't care. What's OOC mean?

Anyways, i loved your fic. It's absolutely perfect, but i'm almost ANGRY at the fact that Arnold is so mean! Not angry at you, angry at arnold! lol that sounds absurd but it's true! And Helga sounds alot like me. I look and act weird to the preps, but i don't give a shit. And whenever I have to say something in front of people, unlike everyone else, I make sense by telling the truth. I make things sound like the way they really are and sometimes twist it so people see from my POV. Absolutely awesome fic.
Jessie chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Great future fic. I can really see Helga become a 'punk' in her later years. But can Arnold really turn that mean? But great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Is there gonna be another chapter?
Miss Matched chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
well,

1. you've posted this before. I know, because I've read it before.

2. Show, don't tell, please! You say Helga felt some way or did something, but we don't really get to "invision" it in our minds. We just take your word for it.

Anyhow, great idea! Don't stop writing, okay?

Peace!

Miss Matched

(and Bob the fish!)
Haley chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Good. Very good. It's not really ooc, as I see it. Both paths are logical, and I really like how you characterized Helga as an older person. Most fics make her into someone pretty and popular, with a slight edge of what she once was. Can't wait to read another one of your stories.
Peacemaker Aqua chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Wonderful! I think it was neat! Helga, strangely, relates to one of my best friends-unique, and considered strange to the so-called preps. She can even relate to me a little bit. This was pretty cool!
Amanda Spears chapter 1 . 7/15/2002