Reviews for Secrets RevealedPassions Explored
KATY chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
IT WAS AMAZING :D
SaraStare chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
What videos? Tell me. Also you tell great stories. Keeps me going until the next tv episode ... I enjoy your style. Thank you for sharing
Garry12 chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
would love you to continue this story :)
NCISVILLE chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Yes yes please do write more. I review every chapter because I know that It does help plus once I'm with a story I'm stuck with it till the end. Loyal as he'll and stubborn. :) no way you're getting rid of me this late in the game.
Krishnaa chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
Well, I would love to read more on Harvey and Donna taking care of Mike... don't know if you want that in this fic though... but anyways, nice fic!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
If there's a like button here, I would've clicked on it already. :) That's so sweet, thanking your readers like this , when we should be the ones thanking you. And yes, we want lots more. ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
You should definitely write more fics after this one cuz you're so good at it! As for this one...maybe you could add a little more about Jessica, Mike or Louis finding out about their relationship, as opposed to Harvey and Donna telling them. I knoooow, it's been done so many times before in other fics, but I think that it's always fun getting these people's reactions towards them being Harvey AND Donna. Whatever you decide to do with this fic, I just wanna say THANKS for writing this. And I'm looking forward to your upcoming stories and I'm pretty sure I'll love them as well. :)
katyfr chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
yep))) i'm enjoying, gonna re-read all story
save-ferrls chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
YESSSS! A new chapter! Okay... now I'll read it! :)
NCISVILLE chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter and to see how you end this. That'll be fun to watch, read?
NCISVILLE chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
Well lets see if you want criticism then that was just god awfully emotional lol. Whole lotta emotions conveyed so don't worry I felt them all. U portrayed them very well.
NCISVILLE chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
Well I'd say continue but you already did soooo... Congratulations? Not quit sure you've made it this far. Sucker Punch!
NCISVILLE chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Ohhh videos you say? Hmm I can Harvey going either way. I'm gonna say he's gonna notice how uncomfortable Donna looks and knows everything's coll but be a little jealous that he couldn't be the one dancing with her
NCISVILLE chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Hmm sounds ruggedly handsome lol. Like RDJ, he's my guy. Lol.
NCISVILLE chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
I'm sorry I haven't been round lately :( no wifi on my iPod but I'm back and you can expect so many many more reviews
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »