Reviews for Searching for Vaan
Daniema chapter 7 . 7h ago
This is a great story! I love the cross overness your making! And on the pairing, I'm a fan girl of balthier/Vaan, so don't feel lonely! I would make storys about them too if I could write as well as you.
hitomi65 chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
nice story
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
niiiiiiiiice
bearchiy chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Huh! Well I'm curios now, but all of that means that they won't get Vaan back, because he has to die in an neverending circle? Poor Balthier!
You now I do wonder who the other champions are?
bearchiy chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Well I'm just a tiny bit confused? Its the same like the fifth isn't it? Just the flashbacks you know the bold letter are different ?
But I'm glad that you didn't forget about it! :)
AbsoluteMangaqueen chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Awwwwwwww, would have been a bit cool though! How many words would you usually put in a chapter? ;) (just being curious lol ;) )
AbsoluteMangaqueen chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Omg, please updateeeeeeeeeeee! Just wanted to ask a question.

Does the woman have any connection to reks? ;)
Artic Dragon chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
I hope that you actually do continue with this one I like it alot!
Nightmare Senshi chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
whoo! i got some of the next chapter right lol

I feel so happy that I got the cosmos thingy! whoo.
bearchiy chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I would like to let you know that i would very much approve of a Balthier/Vaan pairing! :)
Its okay if the chaptsers are a little short dont overdo yourself! Its was jsut me complaining
I liked Fran a lot in this one, but missed Balthier a little and he seems kinda off, but you want it like that don't you?
I do like the flashbacks maybe you could put an translation underneath the chapter? I terrible at languges, as you proably have noticed, english is just school english.
etoilebleu chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
i really like the flashback words! They add a real sense of mystique and intrigue into the fic, and creates a flowing, poetic sense. I don't mind it in other languages and I don't mind it in english either, the only difference is I understand one language! It's nice to be able to see how the statement relates to the next paragraph. c:
nice characterisation in this chapter! You write vieras really well, and Balthier's dialogue is really in character [ I know he is a difficult character to write!] I also liked that Larsa/Penelo hint hahah, they are my OTP!
the part where you left us is really interesting, I'm eager to know what happens next!
keep up the great work
DeathBeth chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
:3 ! Yay! Brand new chapter for the new year! and I see...lol! Can't wait till the next chappy! Hope you have a good New Year's! And I'm sure you'll do fine in your own way with the romance (if you do it)!
rosefiligree chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
This is actually really wonderful! I'm really intrigued to see where this is going, and honestly, I think you nailed their characters fairly well, particularly in chapter two! Balthier and Fran read remarkably well as themselves. Really fantastic plot you have going, can't wait for more! Just keep an eye on your tenses, I've noticed there is an occasional lapse from past into present and it can be a bit distracting, but other than that super minor thing, well done!
bearchiy chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
It's still good but its way too short!
I think Vaan good himselft into a pact with a wierd/crazy women and landed in some kind of Occuria/Insane-trying-to-take-over-the-wolrd-god universum! You know what I mean?
reader713 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
is it Tifa or Yuffie? ...did he join Dissida?