Reviews for Fifty Blades Of Shizaya
VannaOrihara chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
I've missed you! It has been a long hiatus but it doesn't matter as long as you're alright! I still really can't believe this fic isn't more popular! It's just amazing. This chapter made me tear up, poor Izaya! Damnit Shizuo why why why must you be so cruel !?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
please continue
ManiRina chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Glad you're back! This chapter is sooooo awesome! Hope you'll update soon :)
chibiqueen01 chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Hope you feel better :) Love this chapter and Izaya's long overdue breakdown :) Bet it's Shizuo's turn for angst :) Does he believe him? Will Izaya finally get help now? Can't wait to see :D
VengefulWolf chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Update it sometime soon please :)
shannon chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
I loved all the chapters your fanfic it was amazing I didn't review on the other chapters cause I don't review them till the last chapter :3 hope you make more shizaya stuff :D
Shinitagari chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
I love it. Update or face my wrath. Bllllaaaaah.
amayachan88 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
I like it
VannaOrihara chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
FUCK! I'm not prepared for angst, even if I know there's going to be a happy ending I get so very nervous! And I don't even know if this is going to be a happy ending. Damnit Shizuo! Damnit Izaya! Gah, you two are hopeless. Just like in the show. They'll end up killing eachother before they can say "I love you"... Don't kill them. I can't believe this story isn't blooming with reviews, stupid ppl (including me)!
That70schick09 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Mwahaha! Devious Izaya is devious Haha but he loves Shizou-chan too! (I'm delirious don't mind my rambling) but for serious, I really like the lyrics being incorporated in to the song, Really good!
That70schick09 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nnnngh... They did it, and it wasnt in detail?! How could you? Lol I'm kidding, this is so cute! I usually hate OOC, but you make it work Nicely :D I'm excited for the Shizaya fluff (yes?) and hopefully some smexiness ;3
Chelsea619 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
omg its sad that there both too stupid to confess to each other! cant wait for more chapters! :D
VannaOrihara chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
So far I'm loving this. I just want Izaya to admit it! But darnit he's so stubborn, I was sad when Shizuo felt crushed a few chapters ago, and also thinking about how painful it must also be for Izaya to cause the one he loves so much pain by saying such cruel words. Btw Shizuo is so sexy, especially when he says such things(x Like the last sentence of this chapter where he says Izaya is his now, or where he says that he'll make Izaya scream. Sexyyyyyy
Burning-Petals chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
This was really good! I like Shizuo's POV, am I allowed to chose his specifically? I like his thought process and how you portray him.
odiorne chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That Patcher man is the silver fox of the swollen puss of youth! Savor his moist sweat well! The mystic Tony Stark is so prock the pasta of sultry encounters for misty waterfowli! Do it sultry fake regginator gracing my magnificent man gaze! I'm so sultry for you. Odiorne loves you fake Reginald! So hawt! Kiss kiss fall in love my love! Breastfred ash Ketchum! What a sultry maiden! Link! LINK! Harvest that youthful man! He wants it! Stop it! Stop that Cornish hen! I love you. Yes. Drink the Lipton soup with me lover. Those twin sticks will savor your lust well. We be some smokin Hitachiinggirls! Take biotin every day! ustful for Mel Gibson. Cody odiorne. Data mah name lovers. The Ketchum needs to be breasssstfed! Do it! Hurry! He's hungry! I love him. He's hot.