Reviews for Just a One Night Stand
Darkrose1310 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
I love the fanfiction and find the Willie/Elizabeth paring to be interesting in a fandom that's so heavily dominated by Barnabas/Julia, Barnabas/Angie, Barnabas/Vicky/Josette and a several others. I'm really hoping you update this soon because I'd love to see how this ends.
Kovy- Closet Romantic chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
I really, really like this fanfic! Though, I wanted to ask... I noticed that Carolyn isn't around yet... Is Willie supposed to be Carolyn's dad?

-V
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Great story, please continue
TorontoBatFan chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Good chapter on Willie's backstory.

I wonder if Angelique was the cause of the storm that killed Willie's father. It would fit for her to try and kill off the Collins family's best workers.

Say, maybe in later chapters (or a sequel) once they have the cannery and their fishing fleet up and running again, Willie could go back to work as a fisherman. (Provided he quits drinking).

Will Roger learn that Willie is the father?
SkullGauddess chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
I'm really liking this story (: Please continue!
EleKat chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
awesome! Please update soon!
SkullGauddess chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Yay! Elizabeth and Willie got to be comforted some what. This probably makes me a total sap, but I think this story is kind of romantic- Elizabeth and Willie. Not liking Paul so much. Can't wait for more!
Mary Van Tassel chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Plz continue!
EleKat chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
awesome! is the baby Caroline or is she already alive...? please update soon!
TorontoBatFan chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
This is a most interesting story, so far. I actually never saw any resemblance between Willie and Carolyn. (There was a good resemblance between Elizabeth and Carolyn, but that was due to the very good casting of Michelle Pfeiffer and Chloe Moretz.)

What I'd love to see in this story is to move the action ahead to AFTER the film, where the family is trying to get back to normal. (Rebuilding Collinwood, repairing the cannery, adjusting to Victoria being a vampire and Carolyn a werewolf, etc.) Perhaps that could be when they tell Carolyn who her father really is. (Maybe Willie could feel guilty about Carolyn being bitten by the werewolf as a baby because he wasn't there to protect her. etc) Considering all she'd be going through then, it might be an excellent time for Carolyn to learn she does have a father around after all.

BTW, I believe Paul was the name of Elizabeth's husband. In the Original Series, I believe she thought she'd killed him. In the film, you could see from Elizabeth's face that Carolyn touched a nerve when she spoke the opening lyrics to "The Ballad of Dwight Frye".
SkullGauddess chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I'm completely caught up now (: I think this is a really good story. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
SkullGauddess chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Willie's alcoholism triggered by Elizabeth pushing him away from her and their child makes sense. She's decided to keep the baby, how's that going to effect the rest of the family? And where's her husband?
SkullGaudess chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I'm so glad you've written a fic about Elizabeth. I love her! But with Willie? I'm intrigued. Please continue...