Reviews for Beyond Inappropriate
Rose chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
WOW! lol
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Awww i so want more more of older Bella and young Edward what became of them? Will people approve I hate to see this story go.
KScheermom chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
DAAYYUUUMMM! HAWT! Loved it!
shyone33 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
loved it
Lolsy98 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Just read the first chapter and is amazing so far. Can't wait to read more
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Burlington VT has WNCS - one of the greatest radio stations on the planet! How dare you...

Then again, there is no Abercrombie at the University Mall. So, I guess this story is pure fiction - too bad. I like the idea of a hot college student and cougar Bella.

These two have a future beyond this story, don't you think?
Amber chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is the best I have read so far! Wow, this was so hot!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
OHMYGOSH! I would sooooooo love for you to continue this. OHMYGOSH!
Neena2011 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh wow what a great hot story. I loved it Thanks.
Nomsterli chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow, what an awesome story! Quite intensive for a one-shot, I think they sell novellas at this length. I'm glad you stopped where you did, not it's really really naughty, and not totally uncomfortable.
Chica chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Please please please extend this fic! I loved how carefree and determined Edward was, it makes a nice change - in this case, persistence is definitely sexy! ;)

'He laughs right out loud. "Are you asking if I'm a virgin?"'
'"Have at it," he allows cheerfully.'

Possibly my two favourite lines, I just love this light, happy version of Edward! They're so cute together, would love to see it continued! :)
Alterite chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh Em Djee! -I've always wanted to say that for real, with exaggerately widened eyes and my hand in front of my o-shaped mouth... I digress, let me start again:

Oh Em Djee, Born! I bow to you! Your perviness knows no bound, oh Queen of the Patch. Do you feed your son with the hands that wrote this? I mean, you welcome his friends in your home and your pervy brain comes up with this? This is raw talent, my friend. A question, though. Has Mr H read this one?

I couldn't play "Guess who?" in this contest as yours is the first entry I read, but I think I could have guessed this was yours. One clue -these italics:
"Jesus, Biz, you're so hot and tight." /Thrust, thrust./ "And your skin is so soft." /Kiss, nip, lick./ "And you taste so…" /Thrust/ "…fucking" /Thrust/ "…good!"
You've used them more than once, and they always get the job done.

And I'm sure you can imagine I absolutely adored this, "Edward's chest rises and falls against my side, finally lulled to sleep by my fingers scratching against his scalp."
I mean, this happens to me at least every other day, if not more frequently. My husband would whore himself for my scalp-scratching nails. (TMI? sorry...)

Anyway, I just wanted to say I loved it. I'm a bit sad this is the only encounter they get and I like to imagine that Jasper approves of his mum and his best friend's happiness, but I get how weird that'd be.

Love,
A. xx
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow that intimate moment was so good. He really took cre of her and made her feel like a women and not trash like most young men would do. Fantastic writing, loved it. Debbie
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hot damn he was persistent but he got her Yummy thank-you