Reviews for All or Nothing
p3arce chapter 8 . 1/28
I LOVE THIS STORY FRIGGIN' DAMN MUCHHHHH
It deserves everything...more fav and more reviews
ADORABLE AND DELICIOUS...OMFG!
"I couldn't imagine living without you."
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
That...was really good. It hurt so much, but it was good. and it ended good so yayyy
moe chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
aw no fair!
you're hurting Izaya!
that stupid protozoan really is stupid ne
Erika should be there anw, where is she?
anthropomorphychan chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Recently got introduce to Durarara and got hooked. :3 I have to say - I have no idea how I ended up here in a Shizaya area, but I must admit, it's growing on me. They're so adorable, those two. I love their relationship. I love seeing a vulnerable Izaya. And Shizuo. Lovely job.
XaLo chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
NOOOOOO! THERE'S NO MORE?! DX OH GOD, BEST FANFIC EVER! I fell in love with this! Seriously! The perfection to this is like...aökföjgaöjgbäiernafpbsgn! I can't stop my tears from freaking pouring from my eyes! ARGH! D'X omg...I don't even know anymore ;n;
It was beautiful! It was lovely and adorable! And it was really, really, really...god I dunno! :c My english is betraying me! DX I'll be sure to read this in the future! MORE THAN ONCE! I'm surely gonna read it like...10000 times or something... And I'm not lying! ._.

Honestly, it was so awesome and so emotional that I could literally feel their feelings! (does that make any sense?) I cried so much! And laughed so much! Uwaaa I don't want this to be the end! D'':

Well...ehm...I'm sorry for...this weird comment...or review...or whatever it's called...It's just that this fanfic really killed me with all of the love and heartbroken and such ;-; I love it so much. Thank you so much for writing it! Arigatou gozaimasu! Thank you so much for your hard work, and please continue to make awesome and wonderful fanfic together! *HUGS* Thank you!
Shizu-chan-ForIzaOnly chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
'Becareful big seme someone just hooked your uke.' XD that got this added to my favorites. On the first chapter. This is awsome.
Tekie Scythe chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Enjoy the marks
Tekie Scythe chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Eh? Stripping? The hell is going on?!
Tekie Scythe chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
SHIKI! You Ass Hole!
Tekie Scythe chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
I want to scream...
Tekie Scythe chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I'm not sure if I should Laugh or Cry.
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
That would be one of those moments where all parties involved are surprised at what comes out of their mouth.
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
O/O ... Ahhhh! What! Izaya passed out?!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 3/19/2013