Reviews for The Red Moon Collection - 1 - Starside
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Just starting to catch up this story and I like much of it a lot. I think that over time I'll be hoping to see that they get infrared gear for ops in the dark since a rifle flashlight is also a huge sign saying "I'm here!" to any enemy forces. Its too bad you're not getting more attention on this series, your characters are nicely done and have some great depth. I'd encourage you to try to advertise this fic more and maybe try to find a way to draw in one of the main ME characters somehow for a later fic just to help get the series some air-time for the "regular" reader. Only reason I found it was because I was looking for fics over 100,000 characters and found the fourth in the series.
Looking forward to some great holiday weekend reading, thanks for your hard work on this installment.
Luminara Unduli chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
Well, I have just finished this story. It was a rousing adventure from the beginning! The characters were genuine, the banter between them realistic, hilarious and engaging. I look forward to reading the next installments of this story!
Eterna1Soldier chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Once again this is so far a great read, and I'm pleased to find that you're already on volume 3! Looks like I'll have plenty of reading in my spare time.

Question; will this have romance in the story? Eleena and Will would make an interesting match.
Eterna1Soldier chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
I've read trough three chapters so far and I gotta say I'm quite enjoying this. You've created a cast of OCs with great characterization and depth. I like the way you choose to portray Eleena; a gritty, harsh engineer. She's very atypical of how Asari are normally portrayed in most other fanfics. I'm going to predict that Will and Shansa's crew will only get larger as the story progresses. I haven't gotten into much of the plot yet but it's clear that things are being set into motion.

You're writing is top notch. There are no obvious spelling or grammatical errors, and the cohesion of the story flows nicely. So far you've struck a nice balance between descriptive and narrative story-telling. Honestly, I'm surprised this hasn't garnered more reviews. It seems OC stories never get any love :(

So far this great. I can't wait to read more!
theluckyshot chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
Holy, heck this was amazing. Seriously, absolutely great; really wondering why so many more people have not reviewed this. The characters are done amazingly well, and the story had just enough drama and laughs in it. You sir/ma'am are one hell of a writer.

I can't overstate how good this was. Hardly any, if at all, in the way of grammatical errors, and the prose was just incredible. You really deserve a congradulations. It was a pleasure reading your story and I will be reading volume two if it is on the site.

Magik8ball chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Really good so far, reminds me of Firefly with the banter, cargo smuggling, and action to it. Looking forward to continue reading.
haldric13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I loved this story! I can't believe there aren't more reviews for this amazing story! Good job! The grammar is good, the characters are interesting, and the plot is good as well. I really loved the fact that this is a completely original story set in the mass effect universe.
One small complaint that I have is that when the crew drinks scotch on the ship, Tul has no problem drinking the stuff. Doesn't his immune system not like human food? Besides that, I loved it!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
Loved this story! Excellent writing, interesting characters and a good story too keep it going. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
Just popping up to say that i enjoyed your story and your xharacters and am looking forwars to more!
Lokken.8 chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
Nice story. Excited for more!
Haakon chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
How this story doesn't have more reviews thanit has, is a mystery to me. I think it is a very good story, with a nice balance between action and quiet moments on the ship. Another good trait about your story is the interesting mix of characters and their portrayal. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
looking forward to the next chapter
keep up the good work
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
LOVING this story. A very original story that draws me in and keeps me excited every week. Keep up the good work!
CobaltAC chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
This is a great story! I don't know why you only have one review! I thought I'd rectify that!

Your characters are exactly that: characters. No Mary-sues here! Good job on avoiding that, by the way. You diction is more than decent, I'm glade to say. There's nothing worse than a good story that's boring to read due to repitition of the same words!

I eatery await the next chapter!

Stay awesome!
Rontheman chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Enjoying the story so far. Keep up the good work!