Reviews for Assistants Can Have Fun Too
meggymoo4 chapter 9 . 4/15
This was a great story, I hope you write some more :)
Lara Pendragon chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Loved the ending! Sweet! :)
Captain Bitcherica chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Harriet, you can fuck off. No one likes ya
Captain Bitcherica chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Dani is a frigging cutie :3 why this fic has only four reviews, I just don't know
:) xoxo
steph chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
right, just finished. It was a nice read! Only thing is sometimes you switchex to an 'I' narrator instead of a third-person narrative. But that did not really bothet anyway.

So thanls for the writing!
steph chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Hey, just thought maybe you'd like a translation for your French part. I am French. Don't even know if you're still around but here's my attempt:
Sir, I am fluent in French. I have known the language since I was young, it was my second language. I can hold a conversation and speak so quickly and coherently that most English speakers would not understand me, Sir.
Monsieur, je parle déjà français couramment. J'ai appris quand j'étais jeune, c'est ma première langue étrangère. Je peux suivre une conversation facilement et la plupart des anglophones ne me comprennent pas en français parce que je parle trop vite pour eux.

Here you go, I'll go back to reading :)
AnaleighJames chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Yay another chapter, thank you so much.
Damn almost a kiss for Freddie and Dani, tension is growing slightly. I can't wait to see how you're going to allow Freddie to react because I mean she's got big news.
Glad to see Poppy is changing from her Malibu self. And she's treating Dani better, which is good :)
I'm excited to see how your gonna spin things next, still have a lot more to go.
Thanks for another amazing chapter, made my day :D
AnaleighJames chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Oh my god, update, update, update. Please ie been waiting forever for a Freddie oc story and finally I found one. And your is amazing; I love that Dani is so un-Poppy-like. It really adds To your story.
Pleae update soon, you can't leave me hanging here.