Reviews for The One Day Romano Wore a Dress
BondevikChick chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
OMG! I love love loved it Not just for the smut, but don't get me wrong I loved that too
The storyline was good, I liked it.
Sai-miyoshi chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
... ... ... Cant speak! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Just screem! SOOOOOOOOO AMAZING! . Defenetly one of the best I've ever read! .! Jeeeeee, you got me -_- Waaaaaa! Just gonna continue screeming! . Haha, but funny how he thought about the dress :p
Sai-miyoshi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
FUUUUUUUUUUUU *.* SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FANTASTIC! . Wa! Great lemon! .
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
This was so hot and sexy and cute and funny and lrdiudjflwxeiojhifuh *passes out in a puddle of noseblood*
SilentShisou chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh my Spain you kinky bastard xD lol this was cute
I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
It was very good. I think, though, that if you want to do any better, you should do your homework and learn as much as you possibly can about Spain and Romano. I think I liked how you didn't use their human names. I don't know why, but I just dislike when they use their human names... Oh well. Thank you very much for the great read.
Nami Kusuma chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
*Clapping* Good VERY good.
Anime Addict 24 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love how Romano can be so grouchy and so adorable at the same time! This was really well written, I loved it! 3
Plight7 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
loved it :)
DragonBallZcat chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
wear the ripped dress! wear the ripped dress!
Mary chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is amazing
Alise In Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Holy shiz. This was good. *NOSEBLEEDING*
Ikana chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Well, it was definitely one of the better fanfics I read. What I personally still miss is the fact how exhausting the sexual act can be. In fanfics they never lose their stamina or so. And I get annoyed by the always oh so perfect prostate hitting thing and the sensitivity of the bottom. I wonder: Does Romano really react that sensitive to penetration like this? Especially when being used to it for one year already and having been tied up with handcuffs (and being fucked like Spain was a machine - at least in my mind xD)
What I liked was the reaction to the foreplay / dress. The need of exploration. The curiosity. ...sometimes you repeat words and/or phrases. Watch that. Everything else was pretty nice! And the end was totally great! The whole story very enjoyable!
TheHistorianOfTime chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was really good. And hot. You wrote it well! I would like to read lovino's kink too...you did a really good job on this one! Sorry if my english fails.
animerockchic chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
*fanning myself while trying to sterm a nosebleed* Oh my. This is beautiful. I'd love to read more of your stories