Reviews for Coffee and Classics
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 30 . 9/29
hahahahaha I am sorry but that is too funny Peeta asking if Katniss just married him willingly. A couple of things, Peeta's brother was kind of a douche...I can't believe Finnick decided he wanted to snuggle while Naked with Katniss... What that phrase "Gird your loins" lol And OMG Effie...slept with Gale and Peeta? That just seems disturbing... But that was freakin hilarious when Gale said he couldn't believe Peeta went on 5 dates with her. Anyways Loved the story, though I am curious what happens with Gale and Madge and baby, and Johanna.
Elricsister chapter 30 . 9/22
Love the story. Thanks.
(Note for me, I have finished reading this story)
theresa.himes chapter 30 . 4/20
LivingVampire chapter 30 . 3/7
Who the hell have you permission to write that well?! OH MY GOD! I am truly a huge fan! My favorite part was the ending and how you tied in the book version of "Real/Not Real." AMAZING! I never wanted the story to end! However, I am glad you didn't drag it out and making everyone in the story suffer too much. Lol.
Primrose Angel chapter 27 . 1/19
Primrose Angel chapter 14 . 1/19
Love this so much so far! Honestly I don't really like the 'baby' endearments but otherwise ... fabulous
liljennmartin chapter 30 . 1/14
Seriously great story...Loved it! But this cannot possibly be over! Please tell me a sequel is coming...I mean not only what happens with K&P...but what about everyone else?
professional9100 chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
At first, after reading the summary of this story I thought I had it all planned out- how they'd get together, their stupid fights, breakups, all that. I figured this wouldn't blow me away. I was wrong. This story is by far my top favorite because despite how fast they fell in love, by reading about their undeniable devotion to each other, how they respond to each other with loving touches and looks and how they understand each other kind of makes you forget for a second where the time went; how fast their jumping to move in or get engaged or have kids. I loved how you made me forget that. To just focus on them and read about how much they utterly love each other unconditionally. For your first fic story, you did an amazing job! I've already subscribed to be alerted when you make another story. Keep writing, you're awesome at this!
Mindymb83 chapter 30 . 12/1/2014
What a great story! I love how the characters are so real and crude! Like they are actual people and not some book characters! You are a great writer and I can't wait to read another of your stries!

Little-Library chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
You have a French fan :)
Pughtwins chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
I absolutely loved this story! ; )
NeyoLovesFanFiction chapter 30 . 11/10/2014
Great story
NeyoLovesFanFiction chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
Loved this story. the Everlark was just great :) Definitely gonna check out more from you :)
Peetabreadgirl chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
Didn't see that coming... But a pleasant surprise!